RRC Delhi Recruitment 2012 - 7368 Group D Vacancy
Freinds, if you are fed up from thinking again and again that what we will do in Future after just completing only diploma in ITI. so, now www.Allgovtjobs.in brings a good news for You. From the newspaper and govt Companies, it is heard that there is Opening for Class 10th or ITI passsout students in Railway.
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Delhi invites the Application for filling up the 7368 Group D post. Candidates who are really interested in this Govt job, may apply via prescribed application format. before 15 october, 2012. More detailed information of this recruitment is given below:
RRC Delhi Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Number of vacancies: 7368
Name of Post:
1. Traffic Porter – 99 vacancies
2. Pointsman – 283 vacancies
3. Gateman – 173 vacancies
4. Khalasi Helper – 2005 vacancies
5. Trackman – 3853 vacancies
6. Carriage Cleaner – 852 vacancies
7. DSL Khallasi – 10 vacancies
8. DSL Cleaner – 51 vacancies
9. Safaiwala – 40 vacancies
10. Hospital Attendant – 02 vacancies
Age Limit: Candidate's age should be between 18 rs to 33 yrs as per 01-01-2013.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should be class 10th or ITI pass out.
1. General and OBC candidates need to Pay RS. 40/-.
2. Reserved candidates are exempted from fee.
How to Apply: Candidates who like this recruitment, may apply through following the simple instructions guided below:
1. Candidates first need to download the application form available in notification.
2. Dully filled it with all the mandatory details. affix photograph and left hand thumb impression and attest signature.
3. Along with payment receipt and relevant documents , send it to given address.
Address to submit Application form:
Assistant Personnel Officer(RRC),
Railway Recruitment Cell,
Lajpat Nagar – I, New Delhi – 110 024
Last date to receipt of aaplication form: 15-10-2012
Last date to receipt of aaplication form(far flung area): 30-10-2012
Please open for get RRC Advt Details. http://www.rrcnr.org/rrcnr_pdf/Final%20Advertisement%20next%20recruitment.pdf