Andhra Pradesh (AP) Police Recently has published a latest recruitment notification 2013 for filling up 150 Recruitment posts of Coastal Security Police home Guards (MALE) . Eligible Candidates can apply through prescribed application format before 07 December 2012 . More Details Can see below in Shortly About Andhra Pradesh (AP) Police Recruitment 2013 – Recent Govt Jobs Notification
- Andhra Pradesh (AP) Police Number of Recruitment Posts – 150 Posts
- Post Name – Coastal Security Police home Guards (MALE) – A And B
- Age Details – Candidates age should have Completed 18 years as on 01 December 2012 .
Note – Age Relaxations will be extended as per govt rules .
- Educational Qualification – Candidates should Be Passed SSC For Category A And 7th class passed for Category B .
- Application form Fee – Interested Candidates can Get application form by Paying Rs. 25/- through Postal Order .
- Selection process – Eligible Candidates will be Selected on Physical Efficiency Test And Additional Performance base .
- How To Apply For AP Police Recruitment 2013 ? -
Eligible Candiates can apply via offline Mode it’s means you can apply through prescribed applicatin format so for apply
first you need to application format which applicatin you can get through postal order . after obtain application
form you need to fill it with all required details and after all send on AP Police Address before 07 December 2012 .
Please open this link http://apstatepolice.org/APPW/jsp/userRec.do?method=downloadFile for more details .