Karnataka public Service Commission (KPSC) Recently invite online applications from indian citizens for filling up 503
Group A & Group B Technical Recruitment posts . All Those candidates who are searching for latest Govt jobs in Karnataka State , apply soon for this recruitment . Eligible candidates can apply via online mode before 26 December 2012 . More details are provided below .
KPSC Number of recruitment posts – 503 Posts
1. Assistant Director in the Dept.of Women & Child Development – 18 Posts
2. Asst.Surgeons in the BBMP – 45 Posts
3. Regional Transport Officer in the Dept.of Transport – 09 posts
4. Asst.Engineer (Civil) in the dept.of Public Works – 100 posts
5. Asst.Engineer (Civil) in the Dept.of Inland & Water Transport – 07 posts
6. Asst.Engineer in the Dept.of Agricultural Marketing – 04 Posts
7. Assistant Engineer (Civil) in the Dept. of Water Resources– 180 posts
8. Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) in the Dept.of Water Resources – 20 posts
9. Assistant Archivist in Karnataka State Archives – 05 posts
10. Assistant Architect in the Dept.of Architect – 04 posts
11. Asst.Horticultural Officer in the Dept.of Horticulture – 104 Posts
12. Port Officer/ Deputy Director in the Dept. of Ports and Inland Water Transport – 01 Post
13. Asst. Director in the Dept. of Kannada & Culture- 01 post
14. Lecturer in Cinematography in the Dept.of Technical Education- 01 post
15. Lecturer in Telecommunication (Sound & TV) in the Dept.of Technical Education- 01 post
16. Lecturer in Rubber Technology in the Dept. of Technical Education – 01 post
17. Jr. Hydrographic Surveyor in the Dept. Of Ports and Inland Water Transport – 02 Posts
What is Eligibility Criteria For KPSC Recruitment 2013 ?
- Age Details – Candidates age should be between 18 years to 35 years as on 26 December 2012 .
Note – Age relaxations will be extended as per govt rules .
- Educational Qualification – Candidates must posses B.E , B.Tech , MBBS , PG Degree in various Disciplines .
- Selection Process – Eligible candidates will be selected on Written test & personality test performance base .
How To Apply for KPSC Recruitment 2013 ?
Application Form Fee –
1. General and OBC Category candidates need to pay Rs. 300/- as Application form fee .
2. SC , ST , PWD , EX-SM Category candidates need to pay Rs. 25/- .
Online applications – Eligible & Interested candidates can apply through online mode from KPSC Official website (www.kpsc.kar.nic.in) before 26 December 2012 .
Important Links of KPSC Recruitment 2013 –