Punjab And Haryana High Court recently has issued a latest recruitment notification 2012 for filling up 454 recruitment
posts of Stenographer Grade III . More Details Can See below in Shortly About www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com online Application form of Stenographer Grade III Posts .
- Details Post Wise –
I. Subordinate Courts of UT, Chandigarh:
1. Stenographer Grade-III – 04 Posts
II. Subordinate Courts of Haryana:
1. Stenographer Grade-III – 250 Posts
III. Subordinate Courts of Punjab:
1. Stenographer Grade-III – 200 Posts
- Age Details -
1. For Subordinate Courts of UT , Chandigarh Posts candidates age should be between 18 Years to 30 years as on 01 January
2. For Subordinate Courts of Haryana Posts candidates age should be between 18 years to 40 years as on 01-01-2012 .
3. For Subordinate Courts of punjab candidates age should be between 18 years to 37 years as on 01 January 2012 .
Note – Age relaxations will be extended as per govt rules .
- Educational Qualification – Candidates should have B.A , B.SC Graduate Degree and Also should have proficiency in operation of
- Examination Fee –
1. General & Reserved Category candidates of other states need to pay Rs. 500/- .
2. Rs. 125/- Need to pay For SC , ST , BC , OBC , ESM Category candidates of Chandigarh , Punjab & UT of Haryana . Examination fee must be pay in
state bank of india (SBI) Branch under screen 8888 (Fee type-21) .
- Selection process – Eligible Candidates will be selected on Short hand test & Computer Proficiency test .
- How To Apply – All Those Candidates who is want to apply for this recruitment then before apply you need follow some few steps carefully .
1. Eligible Candidate can apply online from anywhere at home, at any place where there is an access to the internet.
2. Now You Open the registration form available on the site www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com by clicking at the link for the state he/she wants to apply.
3. Now Fill the registration form with all the required details.
4. Every successful registration will be allotted a unique Registration ID and Password, which will be intimated to the candidate by way of SMS on mobile phone as well as on E-mail ID.
5. After getting the Registration ID and Password, take a printout of the ‘Cash Deposit Receipt’. Candidate should take printout in Landscape orientation. Candidate can also save the Cash Deposit Receipt as PDF file for future reference.
6. Candidate has to take this printed Receipt , to any branch of State Bank of India. The Cash receipt will contain the details of fee to be deposited by the candidate, depending upon his/her category.
7. The candidates who complete Registration Step-1, should go to bank for deposit of fee only after at least 4 hours.
8. After depositing the fee in the bank, candidate will get a unique Transaction/Journal number from the Bank, which will be updated by candidate on website at the time of Registration step-2.
9. In case candidate fails to deposit the fee, his/her application shall stand automatically cancelled/rejected and shall not be considered for further processing..
Please open this link http://www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com/NewAdvertisement.aspx for more details .
Official website of punjab & Haryana high court for submit application form – www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com