IIT-JEE is an entrance examination required to get admission in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) as undergraduate. IIT-JEE Main examination is very tough and only few candidates clear the exam. So better time management, guidance, techniques and lots of hard work will only lead you to success. Here I am discussing best methods to clear the examination:
1. Always Be Yourself and Be Confident
You need to belief that you have that potential, ability which takes you to IIT. Never underestimate yourself and keep hard working. Hard work never wastes, you will get result soon.
2. Right Guidance
To crack the exam you surely need proper guidance of those persons who have experience i.e. teachers. Choose best institutes and teachers which can help you to clear the exam.
Do not just study every topic just to cover. Study each small and long topics with proper concentration, so that it will remain long in your mind.
4. Revision and Efforts
Daily revise whatever topics you have covered. Make it habit and put more and more efforts in you work. After covering one topic, close your eyes and revise the topic and then go for further.
5. Use Best Study Material
• For Physics: HC Sharma and NCERT
• For Chemistry: OP Tondon and Arihant books
• For Math: Arihant and NCERT
Cover all the previous exam papers of IIT-JEE
Follow these important Tips:
• Time management is must.
• Solve as many question you can daily of each subject.
• Try to solve on time
• Start your preparation after 10th exam. Because syllabus is more and time is less, so start on time.
• Proper sleep of 6-7 hours is required.
• Health is important, so eat healthy food then only you can concentrate.
• Take short breaks during study. Don’t feel stress
• Just think that you can do it.
• Make time table of studying each subject and follow it regularly.
• Complete your work on time doesn’t leave it for later.
How to Prepare for IIT-JEE Main Exam – Mains Examination Career Tips