If you get an invitation for an interview that means you are the right candidate required by the corporation because almost 70 to 80 % of application are rejected at first stage. As every one of us has ability to stand on our feet’s but this only happens if we are economically independent. But not everyone get successful. Here are the important questions are mentioned which can help you out to break interview stage and get the job:
Interviewer can use any interview or questioning technique for the interview. Some of techniques are:
• Straightforward method, he/she will ask questions directly from your CV/ Resume.
• Reference interviews, in which interviewer ask you to give example how you meet the their criteria e.g. team work, leadership
• Interviewer can ask off the wall question, just to check your creativity and response.
1. Prepare yourselves for Interview:
• Re-read your resume
• Prepare questions to ask and to be asked
• Work out on the clothes to wear for interview
• Rehearse interview
• Anticipate the obvious questions during the interview
• Work out a strategy for dealing with stress
• Read vacancy details, employer’s literature – what they are and what they want
• Know where the interview will take place
2. First Impressions always Count
• Arrive in good time
• Make a good entrance
• Body language – handshake, posture, eye contact
3. During Interview
• Be yourself
• Be honest
• Be prepared to talk but not too much
• Don’t be afraid to ask for clarification
• Illustrate your answers with examples
• Be ready to sell yourself
• Be interesting
4. The Final Step
• Know when the interview is over – read employer’s body language
• Thank him/her for his/her time
• Learn from the experience – ask for feedback if necessary
Questions You May Wish To Ask about Organization
• Major current projects
• Future developments
• What you would be doing
• How long for
• Typical projects/timescales
• Variety of work
• Training offered/possible
• Help with professional qualifications
• Who would you work with?
• Where would you be based?
• How much travel/mobility
• Likely progression
• Where are previous graduates
General Way of Life
• Accommodation, amenities, limits on free time etc
Questions You Can Prepare For
1. Tell us about yourself
2. Why did you choose your degree and what have you gained from it?
3. What has been your most important achievement in life so far? Why?
4. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
5. Why have you applied for this job?
6. What do you have to offer us?
7. What are the current issues in this sector of work?
8. What experience do you have of working in a team and what role did you play in that team?
9. Describe a project you have successfully completed.
10. How would your friends describe you?
11. Describe a situation you have found difficult. How did you overcome it?
12. What questions would you like to ask us?
How To Prepare For Interviews – preparation Interview Tips