Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Recently has issued a latest recruitment notification 2013 for filling up 39 recruitment posts of Assistant & Assistant Executive Engineer . Eligible Candidates can apply through prescribed application format before 14 January 2013 . More details are given below .
LIC Number of Recruitment Posts – 39 Posts
1. Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 10 Posts
2. Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 20 Posts
3. Assistant Executive Engineer (Structural) – 09 Posts
What is Eligibility Criteria Of LIC India Recruitment 2013 ?
Age Details –
1. For Assistant Engineer (Civil & Electrical) Posts Candidates age should be between 21 Years To 30 years .
2. For AEE (Structural) Posts Candidates age should be between 25 years To 35 years .
Note – Age relaxations will be extended as per govt rules .
Educational Qualification – Candidates should have B.Tech Engineering Degree in Civil or Electrical With Minimum 60%
Marks for AE Posts . M.E Or M.Tech Degree in Structural For Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) Posts .
Selection procedure – Eligible Candidates will be Selected on Written test & Interview Performance base .
How To Apply for LIC Recruitment 2013 ?
Application form fee –
1. General And OBC Category Candidates need to pay Rs. 400/- As Application form fee in the form of Crossed
Bank Demand draft drawn in favour LIC India payable at Mumbai .
2. No Any fee Required For SC , ST , PH Category Candidates .
How To Apply – Applications with complete details and relevant attested copies of testimonials should reach the Executive Director (Personnel), Life Insurance Corporation of India, Central Office,
Yogakshema, Jeevan Bhima Marg, Nariman Point, Mumbai-400021
ON OR BEFORE 14.01.2013.