Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Recently invite online applications from eligible candidates for filling up 21 recruitment posts of Deputy director in Semantic and statistical department . Eligible candidates can apply through online mode before 03 January 2013 . More details can check below About MPSC Recruitment 2013 notification .
MPSC Number of Recruitment Posts – 27 posts
Post Name – Deputy Director
- What is Eligibility Criteria Of MPSC Recruitment 2013 ?
Age Details – Candidates should be between 18 years to 35 years as on 01 April 2013 .
Note – Age relaxation will be extended as per govt rules .
Educational Qualification – Candidates should have Master Degree with Minimum 50% marks .
Selection procedure – Eligible candidates will be selected on interview performance base .
- How To Apply online for MPSC Recruitment 2013 ?
Application form fee –
1. General And OBC Category candidates need to pay Rs. 410/- .
2. SC , ST , PWD Category candidates need to pay Rs. 210/- .
Online Applications - Eligible & Interested Candidates can apply through online mode from MPSC Online official
website (Www.mpsconline.gov.in) before 03 January 2013 .
Important Dates of MPSC Recruitment 2013 -
1. Opening date for apply online – 06 December 2012
2. Closing date for apply online – 03 January 2013
Important Links Of MPSC Recruitment 2013 -
1. Click here for get More details .
2. Click Here for Apply online .
Official website – www.mpsc.gov.in