Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recently invite applications from eligible candidates for filling up 16 Assistant Section officer (Translation) Recruitment posts in Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service . Eligible Candidates can apply through online mode before 07 January 2013 . More Details Can check below .
TNPSC Number of Recruitment Posts – 16 Posts
Post Name – Assistant Section officer (Translation)
Name Of Post
Assistant Section Officer
- What is Eligibility Criteria Of TNPSC Recruitment 2013 ?
Age Details – Candidates age should be between 18 years To 30 years as on 01 July 2012 .
Note – Age relaxations will be extended as per govt rules .
Educational Qualification – Candidates should have Graduate Degree from any University Recognized by the University
Grants Commission with Tamil .
Selection process – Eligible Candidates will be Selected on Written exam and interview performance base .
- How To Apply online for TNPSC Recruitment 2013 through www.tnpsc.gov.in ?
Application Form Fee –
1. General And OBC Category Candidates need to pay Rs. 150/- (Examination Fee Rs. 100/- + Application fee Rs. 50/- ) .
2. If you Are Belongs To SC , ST , MBC , DC , BC , EXSM Category Then you need to pay Rs. 50/- As application
Online Applications – Eligible & Interested Candidates can apply through online mode from tnpsc official website (Www.tnpsc.gov.in) before 07 January 2013 .
Important Dates of TNPSC Recruitment 2013 –
1. Date of notification Publication – 06 December 2012
2. Last date for submit application form through online – 07 January 2013
3. Date of Written examination – 03 February 2013 .
Open this link http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/notifications/50_non_eng_aso_translation.pdf for more details and also
open this link http://tnpscexams.net/ for apply online .
TNPSC Official website – www.tnpsc.gov.in