UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Recently invite online applications from Eligible candidates for filling up 72,825 Primary Teacher Recruitment posts . All Those Candidates Who is B.ED Or TET Degree Holder Can Apply for this recruitment . Eligible Candidates can apply through online mode before 31 December 2012 . More details can see below in Shortly .
UP B.ED 2012-13 Primary Teacher Number of Recruitment Posts – 72,825 Posts
Post Name – Assistant Primary Teacher (Trainee)
- What is Eligibility Criteria Of UP Primary Teacher Recruitment 2012-13 ?
Educational Qualification – Candidates should have Any Graduate Degree from Any recognized university and also
have B.ED Degree Or TET Valid Score card for Apply these posts .
Selection procedure – Eligible Candidates will be Selected on Merit List base .
- How To Apply online for UP Primary Teacher Recruitment through www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in ?
Application form fee –
1. General And OBC Category Candidates need to pay Rs. 500/- As Application fee .
2. If You Are belongs to SC , ST Category then You need to pay Rs. 200/- .
3. No Any fee required for Physically Handicapped Candidates .
Online Application – Eligible & Interested Candidates can apply through online mode from www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in official
website before 27 December 2012 .
Important Date of UP Primary Teacher Recruitment –
1. Opening Date for Apply online – 07 December 2012
2. Closing Date for Apply online – 31 December 2012
3. Merit List Wil be Published on – 15 January 2013
4. Counselling Date – 21 January 2013
Open this link http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in/main.aspx for apply online .