General Knowledge (GK) and Current Affairs 2013- 19thMarch, 2013
General Knowledge is an important parameter which decides that either candidates passed exam or failed. So make yourself ready to grasp the latest general knowledge and current affairs questions every day. This is the step taken by AllGovtJobs to provide its reader beneficial knowledge.
s we know GK and current affairs is an important parameter which decides whether the candidate is passed or failed the exam. Never take GK and current affairs part so easy. You need to do work hard for this section to score good marks.
AllGovtJobs want your success!!! Here are some current affairs and GK quiz questions, hope you find it advantageous.
1. ‘The Test of My Life,’ is the autobiography of which among the following cricketers?
a. Anil Kumble
b. Rahul Dravid
c. Yuvraj Singh
d. Sourav Ganguly
Answer: Yuvraj Singh
2. Dholera, which the government is planning to develop as a new smart industrial city is located in —–?
3. Princess Lilian, who recently passed away, was the Duchess of —–?
4. Which among the following European countries claims sovereignty over the Falkland islands?
5. Who among the following has won this year’s Man Asian Literary Prize?
a. Jiromi Kawakami
b. Jeet Thayil
c. Orhan Pamuk
d. Tan Tweng Eng
Answer: Tan Tweng Eng
6. Asia’s largest solar power project has been recently commissioned in —–?
b. Tamil Nadu
d. Andhra Pradesh
7. The Top Secret ‘Operation Lal Dora’, which is recently in news is related to ——?
a. Landing of Indian troops in Mauritius.
b. Landing of Indian troops in Sri Lanka
c. Landing of Indian troops in Bangladesh
d. Landing of Indian troops in Maldives
Answer: Landing of Indian troops in Mauritius
8. Who among the following is the first director of research for Brookings India?
a. Anand Sinha
b. Shyamala Gopinath
c. S.S. Tarapore
d. Subir Gokarn
Answer: Subir Gokarn
9. Which among the following countries is constructing a temple for goddess Sita?
c. Sri Lanka
Answer: Sri Lanka
10. Kalamandalam Ramankutty Nair, who recently passed away was a well-known —-?
c. Classical Musician
d. Classical Dancer
Answer: Classical Dancer