Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has issued notification Combined Civil Services Examination II (Group – II Services) for filling up 1064 Vacancies for the years 2013-14 in the following posts included in Combined Civil Services Examination–II (Interview Posts) (Group-II Services). Eligible Candidates can apply via online mode on or before 04-10-2013. More details are provided below about age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply etc.
TNPSC Group 2 (CCSE- II) Vacancy Details –
Total No. of Posts – 1064 posts
Name of the Posts –
1. Deputy Commercial Tax Officer: 66 Posts
2. Sub Registrar, Grade-II: 02 Posts (ST Carry Forward Vacancies)
3. Probation Officer: 14 Posts
4. Assistant Inspector of Labour: 09 Posts
5. Junior Employment Officer: 03 Posts
6. Assistant Section Officer: 16 Posts
7. Special Assistant: 02 Posts
8. Assistant Inspector: 71 Posts
9. Audit Inspector: 39 Posts
10. Supervisor of Industrial Co-operatives: 07 Posts
11. Senior Inspector: 302 Posts
12. Supervisor / Junior Superintendent: 10 Posts
13. Handloom Inspector: 147 Posts
14. Revenue Assistant: 370 Posts
15. Audit Assistant: 06 Posts
Age Limit And Educational Qualification – All Those Candidates who are willing to apply for all these vacancies then you should check age limit and educational qualification details post wise through given below notification link .
Selection Process – Selection is based on Written Examination (Preliminary & Main) and Oral Test & Interview.
Application Fee – Candidates need to pay Rs.125/- (Examination Fee Rs. 75/- + Cost of Application Rs.50/-) for Preliminary exam, Rs. 100/- for Main Exam through online & offline mode.
How to apply – Candidates Can apply via online mode from official website (www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpsscexams.net) on or before 04-10-2013. After submission of application candidates must send the print out of application form to the Commission.
Important Dates –
Date of Notification: 05-09-2013.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 04-10-2013
Last Date for Fee Payment through Offline Mode: 08-10-2013
Date of Preliminary Examination: 01-12-2013
Click here for notification details.