Indian Army Recruitment 2013 | Apply Online for 100 Technical Graduate Course Posts
Indian Army has Invite online application form for filling up the Technical Graduate Course(TGC – 119) vacancies.Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 14-12-2013. More details regarding educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are mentioned below…
Indian Army Recruitment 2013 Vacancy Details –
Total No. of Posts -100 posts
- Civil – 15 Post
- Mechanical – 15 Post
- Electrical/Electrical & Electronics – 10 Post
- Automobile/Workshop Technology – 02 Post
- Aeronautical/Aviation/Aerospace/Ballistics/Avionics – 02 Post
- Computer Sc & Engg/Computer Technology/Info Tech / M.Sc Computer Sc – 06 Post
- Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Comn/Satellite Communication – 10 Post
- Electronics/Opto Electronics/Fibre Optics/Micro Electronics & Microwave – 08 Post
- Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation – 03 Post
- Architecture/Building Construction Technology – 02 Post
- Food Tech/Bio Tech/Bio Medical Engg – 02 Post
- Chemical Engg – 02 Post
- Metallurgy & Explosives/Metallurgical Engg – 01 Post
- Industrial/Manufacturing Engg/Industrial Engg & Mgt/Production – 02 Post
- MA/M.Sc in English/Economics/history/Geography/Pol Science/Psycology/Physics/Chemistry/ Maths/ Compurter Science/ Chinese/ Tibetan/Burmese/Pushto/Dari/Arabic – 20 posts
Age Limit – Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 27 Years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification – Go To Detailed Advt. For Post Wise Qualification.
Selection Process – Candidates will be selected based on Written-test .
Pay Scale – Rs. 21,000 .
How To Apply –All Eligible and Interested candidates may fill the online application through official website From 15 November 2013 and will be closed on 14th December 2014.
Important Date – Last Date for Registration of Online Application :