Indian navy recently update a latest jobs recruitment notification from Indian citizen for filling up recruitment posts of Permanent Commissioned Officers vacancies in Naval Armament Inspection Cadre (NAIC) And Education Branch of the India navy for course Commencing June 2015 at Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala. Eligible candidates can apply online from before 24th October 2014. Further More information regarding Indian Navy Recruitment 2014 are given below….
Indian Navy Vacancies Details :
Name of the Post : Permanent Commissioned Officers
1. Naval Armament Inspection Cadre
2. Education Branch
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit :
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have BE /B Tech in Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical, M.Sc in Physics with Minimum 65% Marks . M.Sc (Physics, Maths, Chemistry) , BSc (Maths, Physics), MA (English, History), MCA with 50% marks or BE/B.Tech/M.Tech in Mechanical, Electronics and Communication, Electrical and Electronics, Eectronics and Instrumentation, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electrical, Computer Science, Information Technology with 60% marks from a recognized university.
Physical Requirement : 1. Height and Weight. Minimum height – 157 cms with correlated weight. 2. Eye Sight. The minimum acceptable vision standard for distant vision 6/60, 6/60 correctable to 6/6, 6/12 with glasses. Should not be colour/night blind
Mode of Selection :
1. Short listed candidates will be called for Service Selection Board (SSB) interviews. If a candidate possesses higher qualification with better percentage, his higher qualification will be considered for cut off. Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence (Navy) (IHQ-MoD (Navy)) reserves the right to short-list applications and to fix cut off percentage without assigning any reason. No communication will be entertained on this account.
2. SSB interviews for Short-listed candidates will be scheduled during December 2014 to April 2015 at Bangalore, Bhopal, Visakhapatnam or Coimbatore.
3. The SSB interview is conducted for a period of five days in two stages. Stage-1 includes Intelligence test, Picture perception test & Group discussion and is conducted on the first day. The candidates who qualify Stage-1 are made to appear for Stage-2 and the rest are sent back on the same day. The Stage-2 includes Psychological tests, Group Tasks and personal interview conducted over the balance four days. The successful candidates would then have to clear a special medical examination at the same venue .
How to Apply : Candidate should apply Online latest by 24th October 2014. Application should addressed to Post Box No.04, RK Puram Main PO, New Delhi-110066.Website : www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
Note : Ref Taken from The Malayala Manorama Thozhilveethi Dated, 27th September 2014
Important Date :
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Applications : 24.10.2014.
Important Links :
Click Here to Official Recruitment Notification.
Click Here to Apply Online.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2014, SSC Officer Online Application
Indian navy recently update a latest jobs recruitment notification from indian citizen for filling up recruitment posts of Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer vacancies in Executive Branch (General Service/ Hydro Cadre) or Techncial Branches and Naval Architect of the india navy December 2014. Eligible Unmarried candidates can apply online from 31.05.2014 to 12.06.2014. More information regarding Indian Navy Recruitment 2014 are given below.
Indian Navy Vacancy Details:
Indian Navy Vacancies Details:
Name of the Post: Short Service Commissioned Officer (SSC)
1. Technical (General Service) Branch (E’ & L’)
2. Submarine Specialization
3. Executive (GS)/ Hydro Cadre
4. Naval Architect
Age Limit: Candidates age limit must between 19 1/2 to 25 years, it’s means you should be born between 01 January 1990 to 01 july 1995.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have complete B.E / B.Tech degree in relevant stream with minimum 65% marks from a recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates final selection will be made on Degree course & Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible & Interested candidates may apply online through Indian Navy Official website (www.nausena-bharti.nic.in) on or before 12.06.2014.
Starting Date for Registration of Online Applications: 31-05-2014.
Last Date for Registration of Online Applications: 12-06-2014.
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Applications: 22-06-2014.
Interviews will be conducted during: July-October 2014.
Training is scheduled to commence in: December 2014.
For complete information regarding Age Details, Qualification, Selection Procedure, How to Apply & other more details on the link given below..
Click here to get Official recruitment advertisement.
Click here to Apply Online.