The Indian Coast Guard invites Online Applications from Indian nationals for filling up of the vacant positions of Assistant Commandant posts. Interested Candidates may fill Online Application form for Asst. Commandant posts on or before 17th October, 2014. Further More detailed information is mentioned below…
Indian Coast guard Recruitment Details :
Name of Posts : Assistant Commandant
1. General Duty
2. General Duty (Pilot)
3. Technical Branch (Mechanical/ Electrical)
Eligibility Conditions :
Educational Qualification :
1. For post no. 1 : Bachelor’s degree with minimum 55 % marks in aggregate of a university recognised by the Central/ State Govt./ UGC. Should have qualified 12th standard with Physics and Maths.
2. For post no. 2 : B.Sc with Maths & Physics with 55% marks in aggregate. (Physics or Maths should be one of the subject in final year of B.Sc Degree), intermediate or 12th standard.
3. For post no. 3 : Mechanical/ Naval architecture/ Marine/ Automotive/ Mechatronics/Industrial and Production/ Metallurgy/ Electrical/ Electronics/Telecommunication/ Instrumentation and Controls/Electronics and Communication/Power Engg./ Power Electronics.
More Govt Jobs for Engineers
Age Limit :
1. For post no. 1 : 01 Jul 1985 to 30 Jun 1994 (both dates inclusive)
2. For Post no. 2 : 01 Jul 1985 to 30 Jun 1996 (both dates inclusive)
2. For post no. 3 : 01 Jul 1985 to 30 Jun 1994 (both dates inclusive)
Pay Scale : Rs. 15600 – Rs. 39100 with Grade Pay Rs 5400/-
Mode of Selection : Indian Coast guard reserve the right to shortlist the candidates on the basis of their sent application. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Stage-I Preliminary Selection Examination , Stage-II (Final Selection, Medical, PABT, Validity of Selection, Reasons for Rejection, Merit List).
Medical Standards : (a) Height in Cm : Asst Commandant (GD) and Technical: 157 cm minimum. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. orders. (b) Weight : Proportionate to the Height and Age, + 10 % acceptable. (c) Chest : Well proportionate, minimum expansion 5 cm. (d) Eye Sight : (i) Asst Commandant (GD) – 6/6 6/9 – Uncorrected without Glass. 6/6 6/6 – Corrected with Glass. (ii) Asst Commandant (Tech) 6/36 6/36 – Uncorrected without Glass. 6/6 6/6 – Corrected with Glass. Asst. Commandant GD(P/N) – 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in other correctable to 6/6.
How to Apply : Applications will be accepted only ‘Online’ from 13th October 2014 to 16th October 2014. Website : www.joinindiancoastguard.nic.in.
Important Dates :
Opening date for filling Online Application : 13th October, 2014
Closing date for filling Online Application : 16th October, 2014
Company Profile : Emergence of the Indian Coast Guard on 01 Feb 1977 as a new service was the result of an awareness that had been growing for some time in the Government for the requirement to enforce National Laws in the waters under national jurisdiction and ensure safety of life and property at sea. It was also considered desirable that these law enforcement responsibilities should be undertaken by a service suitably equipped and modelled on the Coast Guards of advanced nations like USA, UK etc leaving the Navy to exercise the fleet for its wartime role.
Click Here to get the Complete details.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2013 | Apply Online for Various Assistant Commandant Posts
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2013 Vacancy Details –
2. Technical branch (Mechanical/ Electrical) posts
Age Limit –
- 01 Jul 89 to 30 Jun 93 (both dates inclusive) – Post 1
- 01 Jul 84 to 30 Jun 93 (both dates inclusive) – Post 2
- Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Process – Candidates will be selected based on Interview .
Pay Scale – Rs.15600-39100/- .