Madhyanchal Gramin Bank Recruitment
Madhyanchal Gramin Bank has published an advertisement to invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) who have been declared qualified at the Online Common Written Exam for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014.
Before applying for any of the mentioned post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. To get the other details of eligibility norms, selection process, pay scale, instructions to submit online application form, dates etc scroll down this web page.
Name of Bank: Madhyanchal Gramin Bank
Position Name: Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
No. of Vacancies: 207
The job seekers who wish to apply for Madhyanchal Gramin Bank latest job openings should have qualified in the RRBs-Online CWE conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 with prescribed scores in exam.
The appointed candidates against Office Assistant (Multipurpose) posts will be placed in the starting salary scale of Rs. 15600/- per month inclusive of D.A. and H.R.A. at the current rate.
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection will be prepare on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them.
Instructions to Apply For Madhyanchal Gramin Bank Recruitment:
- The job aspirants find eligible for the above said vacancies need to visit official website of Madhyanchal Gramin Bank that is www.mgbank.co.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- The candidates keep ready their email ID, scanned photo, signature or other documents. After visiting the site read the notification carefully and check all the details.
- Carefully fill in the details in the Online Application Form and recheck before final submission as no modification will be possible after final submission.
- Take a print out of submitted form and attach all requisite documents if selected for interview.
- Printout of the online application submitted.
- 10th standard / 12th standard / Graduation examination Mark sheet in support of local language Hindi for posts of Officer Scale I and Office Assistants (Multipurpose).
- Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document as proof of age acceptable to the Bank.
- Attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational Qualification;
- Attested copy of certificate of Computer Course, as applicable;
- Caste / PWD any other related certificate as applicable.
- Photo identity proof.
- Any other relevant document
Closing date of online registration: 13/08/2015
Click here for more details of Madhyanchal Gramin Bank Recruitment