Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2015-2016
High Court of Delhi has proclaimed an advertisement marked as Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2015-2016 for empanelment of the 100 Various Vacancies. Candidates with the suited eligibility parameters should apply against the latest vacancies by filling and submitting the application form in prescribed format with all essential details in prior to the closing date.
Before applying you must check the qualification criteria, in the event that you view yourself as suitable for this occupation, then you must apply without squandering the time. More data with respect to Delhi Judicial Service Exam, for example, qualification, choice procedure, pay, how to apply, lobby ticket, result are very much organized by allgovtjobs.in underneath.
Name of Organization:
High Court of Delhi
Name of Examination:
Delhi Judicial Service Examination
No. of Posts:
Candidates should be practising as an Advocate in India or a person qualified to be admitted as an Advocate under the Advocates Act, 1961.
- SC/ST applicants: RS. 100/-
- General/OBC aspirants: RS 600/-
- Submit the amount of the application fee through Demand Draft/pay order drawn in favour of ‘Registrar General, Delhi High Court, New Delhi’ payable at New Delhi.
Selection will be done through Preliminary Written Examination, Mains Written Examination followed by Viva Voce.
Candidates should be less than 32 years as on 1st January, 2016, however the relaxation will be applied to the SC/ST candidates as per Government rules.
Aspirants will get salary in the pay scale of RS. 27700- 44770/- by Organization.
How to Apply?
- Contenders may apply for Delhi Judicial Service Examination, online by going to authority website www.delhihighcourt.nic.in.
- At that point go ahead “Employment opportunities” which is obvious under “People in general Notices” tab.
- At that point read all directions and Advertisement deliberately.
- Go ahead “Apply” button and fill the structure with every single required point of interest.
- After finishing structure submit it effectively and take a printout of it.
- Send printed version of use alongside required records by Speed Post/Registered Post at the given beneath location
To the Joint Registrar (Vig.),
High Court of Delhi,
Sher Shah Road,
New Delhi – 110 503
|Opening Date To Apply Online||07th October 2015|
|Closing Date To Apply Online||31st October 2015|
|End Date To Submit Hardcopy Of Filled Application Form||07th November 2015|
|Examination Will Be Held On||20th December 2015|
Applicants may get more information from Official Link.