Education Department Chandigarh Recruitment 2015-2016
Education Department Chandigarh has released notification namely as Education Department Chandigarh Recruitment 2015-2016 for filling up 329 vacancies of Clerk, Steno-Typist, Lower Division Clerk and Steno-Typist positions. All applicants who are looking for government jobs should apply by filling and submitting the application in wholly prescribed manner on or before the closing date
Different Details about Education Department Chandigarh Recruitment, for example, post name, opportunity subtle element, capability necessity, age confinement, compensation point of interest, method of determination, how to apply and so forth can be gotten from this page of allgovtjobs.in
Education Department Chandigarh
Name of the Posts
No. of Post
|Post name||No. of vacancies||Pay scale|
|Clerk (Common Cadre)||253 posts||Rs.10300-34800 + 3200 Grade Pay|
|Steno-Typist (Common Cadre)||30 posts|
|Lower Division Clerk (Engg. Deptt.)||42 posts||Rs.6400-20200 + 3400 Grade Pay|
|Steno-Typist (Engg. Deptt.)||04 posts|
Those who have passed 12th / graduation from the known University or Institute with good percentage of marks would be eligible to apply.
- For General and Dependants of Ex-Servicemen: Rs.400/-.
- For SC/OBC/PH/ESM category candidates: Rs.200/- .
Submit the fee through the online mode. If a candidate applying for Steno-Typist and Clerk/Lower Division Clerk, he/she will have to pay double the fee [e.g. for General Category Rs.800/- (Rs.400/- for Steno-Typist + Rs.400/- for Clerk/ Lower Division Clerk)
Selection methodology shall comprise of Written Test / Interview to choose the eligible contenders.
Candidate should be existing between 18 years to 25 years of age as on 1st January 2015, with the relaxation up to 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates and Up to 03 years for OBC candidates
How to Apply?
- As a matter of first importance, Log into authority site which is www.chdeducation.gov.in
- Select the connection “Recruitment of Clerks/Lower Division Clerks/Steno-Typists: Chandigarh Administration” from the accessible connections given on the landing page.
- Before applying, read the whole page deliberately and after that fill online application structure with complete point of interest.
- Subsequent to filling the online structure proceed to “submit” catch to present your finished application structure.
- Finally, take a print out of use structure for future utilization
|Online submission of application will starts from||12th October 2015 (9.00 a.m. onward)|
|Online submission of application closes on||2nd November 2015 (upto 5.00 p.m.)|
|Last date for payment of application fee||6th November 2015 upto 4.00 p.m.|
Candidates may check more details from Official Notification.