ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2015-2016
ESIC Delhi invites applications against ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2015-2016 for filling up 329 vacant seats of Professor, Assistant & Associate Professor positions. The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation works under the administrative control of Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India is looking for highly-qualified, skilled and dedicated applicants for hiring them on following positions. Candidates willing to be part of this organization should apply by remitting the application form through online mode.
Remaining information concerning with the ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2015-2016 such as education, age limits, selection procedure, how to apply, last date to apply etc. are detailed below. Candidates should read the details first and apply throughout.
Employees State Insurance Corporation
Professor, Assistant & Associate Professor
Number of Vacancies:
329 Vacant seats
|Sr. No||Post name||Vacancy|
|DC Rohini, Delhi|
|PGIMSR Rajaji Nagar, Bengaluru|
|Medical College, Gulbarga|
Applicants should have done Medical qualification/Master degree/Bachelor of Dental Surgery/Master of Dental Surgery from a recognized University/Institute.
Candidates except SC/ ST/ PWD/ Departmental/Female/Ex Servicemen need to pay an Application Fee of RS. 300/- through printed Challan in any branch of State Bank of India.
Selection will be made on the basis of interview which will be conducted by the Selection Board. The interview will be held at various centres mentioned in the notice. ESIC reserves the right to change the place of interview, if need be
Candidates should have attained 18 years and should have not attained 50 years, however the relaxation in upper age limit shall be available to SC, ST, OBC, and Persons with Disabilities, Ex Servicemen and other categories of persons as per the instructions/orders of the Government of India.
The monthly stipend will be as following as per the posts:
- For Professor: RS. 37400-Rs. 67000/- with GP of RS. 8700/-
- For Associate Professor: RS. 15600-Rs. 39100/- with GP of RS. 7600/
- For Assistant Professor: RS. 15600-Rs. 39100/- with GP of RS. 6600/-
In addition to Pay they will also be eligible for DA, NPA, HRA and Transport Allowance as per rules in force from time to time
How to Apply?
- All eligible candidates should apply in the application format ONLINE only on or before the last date for submission of online application
- Candidates must apply online through the website www.esic.nic.in. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected
- To apply online visit our website www.esic.nic.in, enter ESIC Home Page>>>Recruitment>>All Consolidated>Apply online for Recruitment to Teaching Faculty posts in ESIC – 2015 or ESIC Home Page>>>Recruitment>>Headquarters> Apply online for Recruitment to Teaching Faculty posts in ESIC – 2015.
- Detailed Instructions for filling online application will be available on the website. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options
- After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take print out of the finally submitted online application and retain the same with them
- Application once submitted cannot be modified, hence utmost care should be taken to furnish the correct details before submitting the online application.
Last date to apply Online: 15th November 2015
Aspirants can check the Official Notification to get more details