J&K High Court Recruitment 2015-2016
High Court of Jammu and Kashmir has released an advertisement titled as J&K High Court Recruitment 2015-2016 to fill up 19 vacant seats of Junior Scale Stenographer, Steno-Typist, Compositor, Driver-II, Restorer, Pump Operator and other following posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by submitting the application through the OFFLINE mode before the closing date.
The remaining details in concern of J&K High Court Recruitment 2015-2016 can be collected through this page of allgovtjobs.in. Candidates need to read the whole information carefully so that they may submit an error free application with all testimonials.
Name of Organization:
High Court of Jammu and Kashmir
No. of Posts:
19 Vacant seats
|Post Name||No. of posts|
|Junior Scale Stenographer||05|
Essential and Salary:
|Junior scale stenographer||Graduation from recognized university||RS. 9300-34800+ GP Rs.4200/-|
|Steno-typist||RS. 5200-20200+GP 2400/-|
|Compositor||Graduation with diploma in computer||RS. 5200-20200+ GP RS. 1900/-|
|Driver-II||Middle pass with Valid Driving License|
|Restorer||Matriculation||RS. 4440- 7440+ GP 1400|
|Lift Operator||RS. 4440- 7440+ GP 1300|
- For Junior Scale Stenographer and Steno Typist posts : RS. 200/-
- For the remaining posts: RS. 100/-
- Payment of fee should be submitted through demand draft in the name of registrar general, high court of J&K, Shrinagar drawn on any branch of the J& K bank.
Selection committee will judge the contenders on basis of their performance in Shorthand / Typing Test / Interview after screening of applications.
UPPER AGE LIMIT
The upper age limit are mentioned below category wise:
- For General Category- 40 years
- For Reserved Category – 43 years
- For Physically Challenged 42 years
- For Ex-Serviceman – 40 / 48 years
How to apply for J&K High Court Recruitment?
- Visit official site of organization that is jkhighcourt.nic.in
- Download Performa of application in prescribed format on plain paper.
- Fill application form according to Performa in a neat & clean manner
- Enter the required details in and attach the requisite enclosures with the application form
- Submit it to the office of registrar Judicial of the concerned District in person.
Last Date for Submission of Applications: 29th October 2015
Candidates may check Official Notification for other details