Manipur High Court Recruitment 2016
A Career notice as Manipur High Court Recruitment 2016 issued by the Manipur high court to enroll applicants on System Analyst and Computer Programmer posts. Willing contenders may apply by sending their application form in prescribed format on or before the last date.
For acquiring details regarding Manipur High Court Recruitment 2016 such as salary description, age limitations, and applying process etc., candidates must go through this page of allgovtjobs.in
Manipur High Court
Name of Offered Posts:
System Analyst and Computer Programmer
Required Education and Salary details:
|System Analyst||(MW MCA with 2 years experience or BE/ B.Tech. (Computer Science) with 2 years experience or M.Sc., PGDCA with 3 years experience or M.Tech. (Computer Science)||Rs. 12,000 – 40,000. Grade Pay: Rs. 5.900/- per month|
|Computer Programmer||MCA or B.E. / B.Tech. (Computer Science) or B.E. B.Tech. (Any branch) with 1 year experience in computer programming or M.Sc, with DC A or MSC with 1 year experience in programming.||Rs. 8,000 – 35,000, Grade Pay: Rs. 5,100/- per month|
Application Fee Details:
|Category Name||System Analyst||Computer Programmer|
|General||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 900/-|
|Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 700/-|
Mode of Payment:
The amount of application fee is necessary to be paid by online mode.
The age should not be less than 18 years and maximum age criteria for entire category applicants as shown below:
|Category Name||Max Age In Years as on 8th January 2016|
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe||43|
|Other Backward Classes||41|
On the basis of performance in preliminary competitive examination followed in personal interview, the selection will be given to contestants.
How to Apply Manipur High Court Recruitment?
- Eligible contenders may apply by sending application that can be downloading from official site which is www.hcmimphal.nic.in.
- Now go to the link ‘Apply here for the post of System Analyst and Programmer’.
- Select ‘New User Registration’ link and fill required details Email ID, Contact No, Gender and Password.
- Now login your account and fill online application form with required information.
- Upload documents like pass post size photo and signature if required.
- Pay your application fee and press submit tab.
- Take hard copy of application form for future use.
- Starting Date To Apply Online: 28th December 2015
- Last Date To Apply Online: 8th January 2016
- Date of preliminary exam: 30th January 2016
Read the Official Notification to know more details.