SGPGIMS Lucknow Recruitment 2016
Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduation Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS), Lucknow has issued a job notice and welcome endorses application against SGPGIMS Lucknow Recruitment 2016 for the recruitment of various Posts. Qualified Indian Nationals may apply through online mode and fill the application form till end date.
Hopefuls must check the whole points of interest identified with this commercial, for example, opening subtle elements, pay scale, age limit, determination procedure, applying system, application expense, and so on in the underneath module which is given by the group of allgovtjobs.in
Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduation Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS), Lucknow
Senior Residents, Senior Demonstrator & others
Total No. of Posts:
|Discipline Name||Assistant Professor||Associate + Additional Professor||Professor|
|Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery||02||—||—|
|Endocrinology (Basic Scientist)||01||—||—|
|Urology (Basic Scientist)||01||—||—|
|Surg Gastroenterology (Liver transplant unit)||—||02||—|
|Medical Genetics (Clinical)||05||—||—|
|Medical Genetics (Basic Scientist)||02||—||—|
|Hematology (Clinical /BMT)||01||01||—|
|Biostatistics & Health Informatics||02||—||—|
|Maternal & Reproductive Health||—||—||01|
|Plastic Surgery & Burns||02||—||—|
|Molecular Medicine & Biotechnology||02||01||—|
Candidates should have post graduate degree or diploma in concerned stream from recognized university or institutions.
- Appliers’ age should not more than 50 years.
- The age limits shall be reckoned as on 1st January 2016.
- Relaxation of 5 years for SC / ST/ OBC / widowed / divorced/ legally separated women who have not remarried/ disabled/ handicapped candidates of Uttar Pradesh is applicable as per Government rules.
Method of Hiring:
The selection methodology shall comprise of the written test & Departmental test that will be conducted to determine the final selection of candidates.
The application fee of Rs. 1000/- through the demand draft drawn in favour of ‘Director, SGPGI, Lucknow, Academic Account’, payable at State Bank of India (IFS code SBIN0007789) SGPGI, Lucknow, India.
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||With Gross Pay|
|Assistant Professor||Rs. 15600 – 39100/-||Rs. 8000/-|
|Additional Professor||Rs. 37400 – 67000/-||Rs. 9500/-|
|Associate Professor||Rs. 9000/-|
How to apply for SGPGIMS Lucknow Recruitment?
- Interested job appliers amy apply by submitting prescribed application form before the last date
- For this, applicants need to go through the official website of SGPGIMS which is www.sgpgi.ac.in
- Then appliers have to hit on the ‘Recruitment’ tab which is visible at middle side of homepage.
- Select “ Faculty Recruitment 2016 (I-61/ER/ACAD/2015-16)Advertisement” link
- By selecting the above said link a new page will be opened having complete information about this recruitment.
- Then you have to read all the instruction carefully and hit on the “Instructions & Application form” link.
- After download the format of application form, must fill it with required information and attach Xerox copies of all documents.
- Then filled application form may wrap in an envelope and send it to address mention below before the last date should be reached.
To Executive Registrar,
Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences,
Raebareli Road, Lucknow 226 014
- Closing Date to apply Application: 31st March 2016
- Closing Date to apply Application for far flunge area: 20th April 2016
For further information Recruitment check Official Notification