TCIL Recruitment 2016
TCIL intends to empanel qualified and experienced candidates for Executive Director (Finance) under TCIL Recruitment 2016. Desirous persons having requisite qualification and experience in the field of Microwave & Power Systems may submit their applications within the due date and time.
The appointment of Advisor is purely on contract basis and any service rendered will not bestow any right for regularization of service or privileges of a permanent employee. Empanelment of an Advisor may be terminated at any time and the decision of the CMD shall be final and binding in this regard. For more details, read this page of allgovtjobs.in
Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd (TCIL)
Name of Position:
Executive Director (Finance)
Minimum Education Qualification:
- Job appliers, who are willing to grasp this chance at TCIL Vacancy, should have CA / CMA from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI). Candidates with additional qualification of MBA (Fin) from a reputed Institution.
- Management executives having post qualification experience of minimum 25 years in reputed non-Governmental organizations out of which at least 10 years experience in the field of Finance & Accounts in Managerial Cadre and two years should be as head of Independent Business units.
Maximum Age limit:
- Appliers’ age should not more than 56 years for external candidates and not more than 57 years for internal candidates as on 09.03.2016.
- Relaxation in age will be offered as per organization norms.
The contestants will get the selection for posts as per their performance in Written Test / Interview. The decision made by the selection panel of the organization will be final.
It has been decided to revise the monthly remuneration package to retired persons engaged on contract basis in TCIL Executive Director (Finance) jobs.
Procedure to Apply for TCIL Jobs openings:
- Eligible job finders will have to visit the official web portal of Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd that is www.tcil-india.com.
- From home page, select “Careers” tab which is visible at the menu bar.
- Now, hit on “TCIL requires qualified and experienced candidates for the post of Executive Director (Finance) on Regular basis” link.
- After that, read entire details which are mentioned in notification and download the application’s format.
- Now must fill the prescribed application form with all information and affix recent passport size photograph on the provided place.
- At last, application along with self attested photocopies of all testimonials / certificates in support of qualification /experience, age proof etc should be reached to the following address which is displayed below on this page.
“The Group General Manager (HRD),
Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd.,
TCIL Bhawan, Greater Kailash –I,
New Delhi – 110 048
The last date of receipt of applications is 11th April 2016