NABARD Recruitment 2016
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (Fully owned by Govt. of India and Reserve Bank of India) has disclosed a notification as NABARD Recruitment 2016 for the recruitment of Officers in Grade ‘A’ to fill various vacancies. Candidates can apply only ON-LINE on or before the 31st May 2016 after ensuring the eligibility norms.
The relevant details of the eligibility conditions, selection procedure, salary details, instructions to apply and important dates are framed below.
NABARD Recruitment 2016 Notification
Bank Name: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
No. of Vacancies: Various
Post Name: Officers in Grade ‘A’
Applying candidates should be an Officer with a minimum of five years’ of Commissioned Service in the Army/Navy/Air Force for NABARD Vacancy.
- Age of candidates should not be less than 25 Years and not more than 40 Years as on 31 January 2016.
- The candidates born not earlier than 01.02.1976 and not later than 31.01.1991 are eligible to apply.
- Relaxation in age will be given as per government rules.
|Category||Application Fee||Intimation charges etc.||Total|
|For SC/ ST/ PWD||NIL||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 100/-|
|For Others||Rs. 650/-||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 750/-|
The Applicants have to pay online application form fee as per the decided amount mention in the notification using the debit card, Credit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS.
How to Apply for the NABARD Recruitment 2016:
- Eligible applicants have to apply online through official website of the bank www.nabard.org. Appliers are required to read detailed guidelines/procedures before registration.
- Upload scanned photograph & signature and submit the completed application. Canvassing In Any Form Will Be a Disqualification.
Closing date of submission of online application form: 31st May 2016