Southern Railway Recruitment 2016
A railway work declaration has circulated by the Southern Railway enlisting office through Southern Railway Recruitment 2016 notice with respect to the 862 Apprentice posts in various disciplines. Competitors who have eligible criteria for the Southern Railway Recruitment 2016 may present their filled application in approved format on or before the end date.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2016:
Name of Organization:
|a) Carriage and Wagon Workshop – Perambur (Fresher’s & Ex.ITI)|
|b). Electical Workshop – Perambur (Fresher’s & Ex.ITI)|
|Mechanic (HT, LT) Equipments & Cable Joining)||–||05|
|c). Loco Workshop – Perambur Ex.ITI only|
|d). Engineering Workshop – Arakkonam (Ex.ITI only)|
|e). Chennai Division – ELS/AJJ (Ex.ITI only)|
|f). Chennai Division – RS/AVD (Ex.ITI only)|
|g). Chennai Division – RS/TBM(Ex.ITI only)|
|h). Chennai Division – DSL/TNB (Ex.ITI only)|
|i). Chennai Division – C&G/BBQ (Ex.ITI only)|
|j). Chennai Division -RS/RPM (Ex.ITI only)|
|k). Railway Hospital – Perambur (Fresher’s & Ex.ITI)|
|MLT ( Pathology)||08||–|
Applicants who have finished the class 08th / 10th / 12th from any recognized board / Institution can apply for the Southern Railway Jobs 2016.
- Candidates applying for the post Welder, Carpenter, Painter and Upholster should be between 15 – 20 years, 15 – 22 years for Fitter, Electrician and R&AC, 15 – 24 years for Medical Laboratory Technician.
- Age relaxation will be offered to reserved category aspirants as according to rules and regulations of organization.
- General and OBC category appliers need to submit the application fee of Rs. 100/- whereas for the SC / ST / PWD candidates there will be No Fee Charges applicable.
- Job hunters need to submit the application fee in Favor of Workshop Personnel Officer, Carriage & Wagon Works, Southern Railway, Perambur, Chennai 600 023” Payable at Chennai.
- Personal Interview
- Medial / Physical Test
Process To Apply for Southern Railway Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates can apply online through below link.
- Click here to apply online
- Now, hit on “Act Apprentices – CW / PER” link running below the menu bar of the home page.
- After this select “COMBINED NOTIFICATION No: 1/2016/Act App/CW/PER dt:19-05-2016” link available on the appeared page.
- This will open the desired notification containing the application Performa attached below it.
- Read the notification carefully and completely and download the format of application for further process.
- Fill the application form completely and submit it along with essential particulars on the below given address latest by due date that is well stated below.
Workshop Personnel Officer,
Office of the Chief Workshop Manager,
Carriage and Wagon Works, Southern Railway,
Ayanavaram, Chennai 600023
Closing date to apply: 20th June 2016
Link to check: