HP High Court Recruitment 2016
High Court of Himachal Pradesh has invited applications against HP High Court Recruitment 2016 for filling up various vacant seats of Clerk, Junior Office Assistant posts. All job hunters who are meeting with the below detailed eligibility criteria should apply for latest jobs. The candidates will be required to fill and submit the application online. On submission of the online application form, a hard copy of it is also required to be submitted to the concerned address.
Extra data about HP High Court Recruitment, for example, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limitation, determination process, pay, how to apply and so on are very much altered on this page of allgovtjobs.in, intrigued candidates must have a look over these subtle elements.
High Court of Himachal Pradesh
Name of Post
Clerk, Junior Office Assistant post
No. of Posts
HP High Court Vacancies Details:
|Post Name||No. of posts|
|Clerks / Proof Readers (Class-III)||17|
|Junior Office Assistant||14|
|Post Name||Essential Qualification|
|Clerk (Class-III)||Possessing Graduation degree and having basic knowledge in computers and candidates shall have to qualify Typing test with speed of 30 W.P.M in English on computers.|
|Clerks / Proof Readers (Class-III)||Possessing Graduation.|
|Junior Office Assistant||B. Tech in Computers or I.T. or Electronics & Communication Engineering / MCA/B.Sc. (IT) / PGDCA or equivalent. OR 10+2 or equivalent qualification plus BCA.|
- For General or un-reserved category: Rs. 300/-
- For Reserved categories e.g. SC, ST, OBC: Rs. 150/-
- Submit the application fee either through “E-Payment” by using Debit or Credit card(s) or net banking etc.
Applicants will be judged by the selection committee on the basis of their appearance in Screening/Written Test(s)/interview or viva-voce
- The applicants should be residing between 21 years to 45 years as on the first day of January of the recruitment year i.e. 2016.
- As per the rules and regulations of Govt., relaxation would be applied to the contestants belonging to the reserved categories.
|Post Name||Salary Structure|
|Clerk (Class-III)||Rs. 5910-20200 + Grade pay Rs. 1900/-|
|Clerks/Proof Readers (Class-III)||Rs. 5910- 20200 + Rs. 1900/- Grade Pay + Rs. 400/- Sectt. Pay|
|Junior Office Assistant||Rs. 5910-20200 + Grade pay Rs. 1950/-|
How to Apply for HP High Court Recruitment?
- Willing employment seekers may apply online for HP High Court Recruitment through authority webpage of Hon’ble High Court of Himachal Pradesh that is hphighcourt.nic.in.
- At that point take after Tabs Recruitment/Results’ on landing page or follow link of ‘Advertisement notice for the posts ______’.
- Read the notice carefully and continue further to fill online structure.
- Fill structure with every required detail accurately and submit it after fruition.
- Finally take a print out of filled application and send by Regd. /Speed post alongside “Affirmation” and other supporting imperative archives inside of an envelope to the location expressed underneath.
- Append One self-tended to envelope with words ‘Name of the Post _______’ super-scribed on it.
The Registrar General,
High Court of Himachal Pradesh,
Shimla – 171001
For the Clerk (Class-III) posts:
- Last date for submissions of online application: 21st August, 2016
- Screening Test: 4th September 2016
- Mains/Written Test: 18th September 2016
- Personal Interview/Viva-Voce Test: 3rd October 2016
For Rest of the posts:
- Last date for submissions of online application: 21st August 2016
- Screening Test: 10th September 2016
- Mains/Written Test: 25th September 2016
- Personal Interview/Viva-Voce Test: 3rd October 2016 onwards
Applicants are advised to Check Official Notification given below