MP Police Constable Recruitment 2016
Madhya Pradesh Police Department has invited applications from Indian citizens via MP Police Constable Recruitment 2016 publication for filling up 89 vacancies of Skilled Constable (Trade man) posts. Eligible Candidates can apply via offline mode on or before the end date that is 30th September 2016. More details are provided below about age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply etc.
MP Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details:
Organization Name: Madhya Pradesh Police Department
Name of the posts: Skilled Constable (Trade man)
Total no. of Vacancies: 89 posts
MP Police Constable Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Male Skilled Constable (Trade man)|
- Candidate should be between 18 to 28 years as on 01st August 2016.
- Age relaxation will be extended as per government rules for the reserved category.
Candidates should be Passed 10+2/10th Class or 08th Class from any govt recognized Board.
Well qualified and capable job hunters will be selected through the process of physical test followed by the skilled test and personal interview session.
Selected applicants will get the salary under the pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 1900/- Per Month.
How To Apply for the MP Police Recruitment 2016:
- Eligible Candidates can apply through offline mode from the official website that is www.mponline.gov.in on or before the closing date
- After visiting the website candidates should download the Application Form in the prescribed format under the link mentioned as ‘MP Police Constable Jobs’.
- Then after must fill up the Application Form properly and attached other related documents (if required) and should submit it on or before the end date to the mentioned address below.
Office of Superintendent of Police,
Jabalpur Range, Jabalpur
Closing Date for Receiving of Application Form: 30th September 2016
Click here For Recruitment notification details.