CISF Recruitment 2016
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has released a notice as CISF Recruitment 2016 for the engagement of Driver Constable Posts. Candidates who are seeking jobs in government sector can fill CISF Application structure 2016 on or before the end date.
The whole points of interest identified with CISF Recruitment 2016, for example, eligibility criteria, selection process, methodology of applying and so on are framed beneath by the group of allgovtjobs.in.
Organization Name: Central Industrial Security Force
No. of Vacancies: 441
Post Name: Driver Constable
Applicants must have had Intermediate from a perceived Board or equal.
Applicants must possess lower age limit of 18 years and maximum age limit 27 years as on closing date. Relaxation in age will be according to the government guidelines.
Candidates are required to pay an expense of Rs. 50/ – through Postal Order for the concerned officer and payable at the obliged mail station (specified in the Official notice). No Fee is obliged to be paid by SC/ST, Women and Ex-servicemen hopefuls.
Scale of Pay:
Selected candidates will be appointed under the excellent pay scale with best Grade pay.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Walk-in-Interview & Skill test.
How to Apply:
- Aspirants are first of all required to visit the official website of organization which is www.cisf.gov.in and apply by submitting prescribed application form before the last date should be reached.
- From homepage hit on “Recruitment” tab which is visible at left side of page and hit on suitable job link.
- Now must read official notification very carefully and download the format of application form.
- Then must fill prescribed application form with desired information and giving name of the post applied for with choices for place of posting in order of preferences and attach Xerox copies of all documents.
- After that, filled application form may wrap in an envelope and super scribing with name “Application for The posts of __________”.
- Envelope containing application form must be sent to address given in official notification before the last date.
- Candidates are required to attend the interview and bring along 5 Passport size recent photographs along with original documents like Graduate Degree, Internship completion certificate, age proof and experience certificate if any etc.
Last date for the receipt of Filled application: 19th November 2016
Click here to read official notice
Candidates who are seeking for jobs in government sector are advised to check daily job openings and apply in instructed manner of like our Facebook page.