Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2016
Ministry of Defence is searching for candidates with excellent academic records and skills with respect to Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2016 for filling up various vacancies of Mazdoor and Fireman post under Group-C against the 19 vacant Posts. Eligible and interested contenders can apply before 21st October 2016.
Other necessary details regarding to Qualification, Remuneration, Selection Process, How to apply and important dates are furnished underneath by the squad of allgovtjobs.in
Ministry of Defence
No. of Vacancies:
MOD Vacancy Details:
|Name of Post||Total Posts||Salary info|
|Mazdoor||16||Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- With 1800/- Grade Pay|
|Fireman||03||Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- With 1900/- Grade Pay|
Job searchers must have done 10th Class or its equivalent from a recognized University/Board.
|Name of Post||Age limit|
|Mazdoor||between 18 years to 25 years|
|Fireman||between 18 years to 28 years|
Note: The relaxation in age will be applicable as per rules of the organization.
Candidates will be chosen for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2016 on the premise of Physical Test (as applicable), Written Test (for all categories), Trade Test (as applicable), and Interview.
Method to Apply For Ministry Of Defence Recruitment:
- Job hunters who want to want to apply should go to official site of the organization that is www.mod.nic.in or official notification that is given below to get format of application form.
- Application should be written in prescribed format with required information.
- Application should be attach along with copies along with all relevant documents and certificates and pass port size photo etc.
- Application should reach at address tuned below.
- Late or incomplete application will not be accepted by organization.
- Envelope should be super scribing as “Name of the Post Applied For ……………” affixing postal stamps of Rs. 25/-.
Commandant 69 Coy ASC (Sup) Type F
Pin-905069 C/O 56 APO
Last Date to submit application form: 21st October 2016