PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment 2016
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science, Rohtak has verified a notice for 390 walk in jobs in order to appoint Senior Professor and others through PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment 2016. All the candidates interested to be the part of the institute shall apply before the last date if fulfilling the below given conditions.
Further the user shall find about the application details educational and age requirements and selection process along with instructions to apply for the reputed posts proposed. Here on this page of allgovtjobs.in all the information is present regarding the offered post so as to let the appropriate contender fill the form and get posted if completes all the tests.
Name OF Organisation:
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science, Rohtak
Name OF Post:
Senior Professor and others
Number of Post:
PGIMS Rohtak Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No. Of Vacancies|
|Senior Professor (Medical)||03|
|Teacher (Assistant Professor Medical)||88|
|Teacher (Assistant Professor Medical Non-Medical)||07|
|Teacher (Assistant Professor Super-specialty)||21|
|Teacher (Assistant Professor -Dental)||04|
|Sr. Residents (Super Specialist)||25|
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Senior Professor (Medical)||MD/MS or equivalent qualification recognized by the Medical Council of India in the subject concerned.|
|Teacher (Assistant Professor Medical)||MD/MS or equivalent postgraduate qualification recognized by the Medical Council of India in the subject concerned.|
|Teacher (Assistant Professor Medical Non-Medical)|
|Teacher (Assistant Professor Super-specialty)||DM (Clinical Haematology) / MD (Medicine) or MD (Paediatrics) or MD (Pathology) with 2 years special training in Clinical Haematology.|
|Teacher (Assistant Professor -Dental)||MDS or equivalent qualification recognized by the Dental Council of India in the subject concerned.|
|Senior Residents||MBBS from any Institution/ University recognized by the MCI. MD/MS/DNB in the subject concerned.|
|Sr. Residents (Super Specialist)|
|Demonstrators||MBBS from any Institution/ University recognized by the MCI. PG students who have passed MD/MS/DNB examination.|
Salary Details with Age Requirement:
|Post Name||Pay Scale And Allowances||Age Limit|
|Senior Professor (Medical)||Rs.37400-67000 + Rs. 10000/- G.P.+ other allowances||35 years – 62 years|
|Teacher (Assistant Professor Medical)||Rs.15600-39100 + Rs.6600/- GP.+ other allowances||25 years – 55 years|
|Teacher (Assistant Professor Medical/Non-Medical)|
|Teacher (Assistant Professor -Super-specialty)|
|Teacher (Assistant Professor) (Dental)|
|Senior Residents||For PG (MD /MS /DNB) Degree Holder Rs.18600-20100+ Rs.6000 (GP)
For PG (Diploma Holder)/ Tenure Completion of Three Years- Rs,17440 – 18840+ Rs.5400(GP)
|22 years – 40 years|
|Sr. Residents (Super Specialist)|
|Demonstrator (Basic Sciences)|
Note: Relaxation in age limit for the non-creamy layer contender is as per Haryana State Government rules and regulations.
- Unreserved category Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/BC-A/BC-B and EBPG of Haryana Domicile: Rs. 250/-
- For Women Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For PH Candidates: Nil
After the verification of documents contender shall be required to have pass written test and interview taken by the selection committee for the proposed posts.
Instruction TO apply:
- First of all you need to visit the official website of organization www.pgimsrohtak.nic.in to apply online in the prescribed proforma of the application form and fill it online with all the details in proper manner.
- After this submit the application form and get a printed copy and send the same with the photocopies of below mentioned documents on or before last date at the following address through registered post within two weeks after the last date of submission of online applications.
- It is compulsory to mention the Address of the sender & post applied for ………” on envelop.
Assistant Registrar (Rectt. & Estt.),
Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences,
Dates to focus:
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application Form: 20th October 2016 till 11.59 PM
- Closing Date of Receipt of application: Within Two Weeks from last date of submission of online applications
For more details check the official document.