Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016
Punjab and Haryana High Court has announced an Advt. as Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016 to fill the 561 posts of Clerk. Hopefuls who need to snatch this chance can fill application structure through online mode before last date.
For getting more points of interest in respect of the Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016, competitors can visit the beneath segment of this page of allgovtjobs.in
Name of the Organization:
High Court of Punjab & Haryana at Chandigarh
Name of Posts:
No. of Vacant seats:
Candidates must have Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent there to from a recognized university.
- Age of the applier should not be below 18 years and above 30 years as on as on 01.01.2016.
- Relaxation in age will be allowable according to the standards of association.
- Choice of the competitors will be carried out on the premise of Written Test.
- Last choice for Driver Post will be taking into account marks got by the applicants in practical driving test and interview
- Application fee can be submitted through Challan form.
- For General Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/BC/OBC/ESM of State of Punjab Candidates: Rs. 500/-
For PHC of Punjab
- General category: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/BC/OBC/ESM: Rs. 125/-
Selected applicants will be paid the salary of Rs. 10300-34800/- with the Grade Pay of Rs. 3200/-.
Method To Apply High Court of Punjab & Haryana Online Application Form
- First of All, visit to the official site that is www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com.
- Surf the ‘current openings at the left side and press on the suitable post for which you need to apply. Structure will be filled in two stages.
- In step-I go to the connection ‘here for new registration, register you and press on preview button.
- Take charge slip and submit it as given in above segment.
- In step-II login your account, fill fee details and upload photograph and mark.
- Press on “LOCK & SUBMIT” button.
- Take print out of the application structure for future utilization.
Date to Be Remembered:
|Last date/time for Registration Step I||24th October 2016|
|Last date for receipt of application fee||27th October 2016|
|End date/time for Registration Step II||27th October 2016|