SSC CHSL 2016 Notification
Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct SSC CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level) Examination 2016 for hiring the eligible candidates for 5134 vacancies of posts of Post Assistant, Data Entry Operator (DEO) and Lower Division Clerk (LDC) & other posts. Willing candidates can apply against SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination either through online/offline mode on or before the closing date.
Job Seekers may go through the detailed information related to SSC CHSL 2016 such as qualification, Selection procedure, Age Limit, How to apply etc. that are specified below by allgovtjobs.in
Staff Selection Commission
Name of Posts:
Lower Division Clerk and Other Posts
Total Number of Vacancies:
5134 Vacant Seats
SSC CHSL Vacancy Details:
|Name of the posts||No. of Posts|
|Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants||3281|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||1321|
|Data Entry Operators (DEO)||506|
Contenders, who have cleared Intermediate/ 12th or equivalent from a recognized board are eligible for SSC CHSL 2016.
Age of applicants should be residing 18 to 27 years as on 01st August 2016. Age relaxation will be applied to reserved category aspirants as per existing rules.
- An amount of Rs. 100/- as Application fee is needed to be paid by applicants.
- Female/Physically handicapped/SC/ST and Ex- Serviceman candidates are free from payment of Application fee.
- Applicants can make the payment by using Internet banking/state bank challan/ Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS) which are available at all departmental post offices.
Contestants will be selected for the positions on the basis of performance in following phases:
- Written test
- Skill test
How to Apply for SSC CHSL Application Form 2016:
- Visit to the official website of SSC which is www.ssconline.nic.in.
- Then choose the suitable link to apply and start to fill the Application form with all mandatory details carefully.
- Make the payment of application fee through the proper channel.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature, check the filled in online application form and submit the form successfully.
- Take the hard copy of filled form for future reference.
Logon to the Official Site which is www.ssconline.nic.in and get the application form. Fill the application form with all details and send it along with photo copies of relevant enclosures to address mentioned in Official Link.
- Last Date To Fill Online Registration Form: 7th November 2016
- Tier – I Examination: 07 January and 05 February 2017
- Tier – II Examination: 9th April 2017
You may visit the Official Link for acquiring more details. Stay connected with this page to get latest information regarding SSC CHSL 2016.