Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2016
Bank of Baroda has invited Application Form From Indian citizens for Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2016 process Admissions to filling up 1039 Specialist Officer (SO) Vacancies in the bank. Eligible Applicants may apply through online mode on or before 29th November 2016. More information is provided below.
Bank Of Baroda (BOB) Vacancy Details 2016:
Name of the Opening: Specialist Officer (SO)
Total no. of the Openings: 1039 Posts
BOB Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|Junior Management Grade/ Scale I||66|
|Middle Management Grade/ Scale II||676|
|Middle Management Grade / Scale III||256|
|Senior Management Grade / Scale IV||41|
Aspirants age should be between 25 years to 40 years as on 1st November 2016 as per the applied posts.
Candidates should have Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
Application Form Fee:
- General/ OBC Category Candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- As Application Form Fee.
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates need to pay Rs. 100/-.
Candidate’s final selection will be made their good performance in Written Online Exam, Group Discussion & Interview.
How to Apply:
- Those candidates who are willing to apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment must visit the official website of BOB that is www.bankofbaroda.co.in.
- Now, hit on ‘careers’ link visible at bottom menu bar of home page.
- Further select the “recruitment” tab available on next page.
- This will take you to the page having desired advertisement link.
- Go through the advertisement carefully by hitting on notification link and then choose apply online button or you may hit on below given official link and start with the process of filling online application.
- Fill application completely without leaving any field blank, upload required documents and submit the same within given time.
- At last take a print out of filled application form for future reference.
- Last date for Online Registration and Fee Payment: 29th November 2016