BHEL Bangalore Recruitment 2016
Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited (BHEL), Bangalore invites Online Applications from Indian nationals for filling up the 386 vacancies of ITI Apprentice through BHEL Bangalore Recruitment 2016. Interested Candidates may apply before the closing date and then after attended the interview if they will short listed. More detailed information is mentioned below.
BHEL Recruitment 2016 Complete Vacancy Details:
Name of the organization:
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
Name of posts:
Number of vacancies:
BHEL Bangalore Vacancies:
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Programming and Systems Administration Assistant||22|
|Mechanic (Domestic, Commercial, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Machines)||02|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||03|
|Tool & Die Maker (Die & Moulds)||02|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||05|
- Candidate’s age should not exceed 27 years as on 15th October 2016.
- Age relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per govt norms for the reserved category.
Candidates should have completed the ITI passed in relevant discipline or its equivalent qualification in above given trade approved by well recognized Board/ Institute/ University.
Selection will be done on the basis of performance in examination and Interview.
Candidates will get the Stipend of a good amount per month by the organization.
How to Apply for BHEL Recruitment:
- Candidates are first required to apply through visiting the official website of BHEL @ bheledn.com after reading all instructions carefully candidates must attach their recent passport size photograph on application form.
- Aspirants must super scribe the envelope containing application and other enclosures as “Application for the engagement of ITI Apprentices (Trade Apprentices)” and send it to the given address on or before 15 November 2016.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Electronics Division,
Mysore Road, Bangalore – 560 026
- Last date to apply online: 12th November 2016
- Last date for the application hard copy: 15th November 2016