cghealth.nic.in Recruitment 2016
Chhattisgarh Health & Family Welfare Department has released an advertisement titled as cghealth.nic.in Recruitment 2016 for filling up 880 vacancies of Medical Officer Positions. Applicants meeting with the following eligibility criteria must clutch this opportunity and apply by appearing for the walk-in-interview along with the application form (Dully filled) and essential enclosures to the concerned address.
All the suitable insights about this notice, for example, qualification criteria, choice technique, application charge, how to apply and so on are very much specified beneath by the squad of allgovtjobs.in
Name of the Organization
Chhattisgarh Health & Family Welfare Department
No. of Vacancies
CG Health Vacancy Details:
|Sr. No.||Post name||Vacancy|
|1.||Medical Officer (Specialist)||500|
|2.||Medical Officer (Contract basis)||380|
Candidates should be holding MD/MS/MBBS in concerned discipline from well recognized University/ Institute.
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be done through Interview. No TA/ DA will be admissible to candidates for attending Interview.
The aspirants should be between 18 to 70 years as on 01st January 2017. Age relaxation will be applicable in case of reserved category as per the guidelines.
|Name of Posts||Pay Scale per month|
|Medical Officer (Specialist)||Rs. 15600 – 39100/- with GP Rs. 5400/-|
|Medical Officer (Contract basis)||Rs. 15600 – 39100/- with GP Rs. 5400/-|
How to apply For CG Health Recruitment 2016:
- Medical officer Applications by CG Health invites online though http://cghealth.nic.in
- The hopefuls, who discover themselves qualified for this recruitment, may go to Walk-in meeting which will be held by association specific date which is given underneath.
- The applicants are asked for to show up for Walk-in alongside Application Form (accessible on Official site which is cghealth.nic.in and with unique archives/testimonials, for example, capability, age, declaration, experience testaments and photocopies of same at the season of meeting. The Walk-in meeting will be held at venue given underneath:
National Health Mission, Chhattisgarh,
Fourth Floor, Sector-27,
New Raipur – 492015
- End date to submit online application form: 30th December 2017
- Date of Walk-In: 1st Saturday of every month
To get other details go through Official Notification.
To apply online click here