GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2016
Government Medical College & Hospital has announced an advertisement notice as GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2016 for recruiting of 81 various posts as Senior Resident, Medical Officer & Others in the different departments. Eligible aspirants looking for this job opportunity may apply by sending the online application form before mentioned date.
Organization name: Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH) Chandigarh
Post Name: Senior Resident, Medical Officer & Others
Total Posts: 81
GMCH Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Posts||No. of vacancies|
|Casualty Medical Officer||04|
|Emergency Medical Officer||04|
Aspirants must have passed degree of MD/MS/DNB/DM/MMBS with registered in medical council of India any affiliated institute/ University.
Job seekers age must be below of 30 years For the MBBS degree holders and Under 33 years For the PG Degree and Post Doctoral Degree holders as per the notification and relaxation in upper age will be also given to the reserved category candidates as per the organization rules.
Candidates have to deposit Rs. 500/- (for General) and Rs. 250/- for reserved category candidates. Fee should be deposit in the ‘Power Jyot’ account of GMCH.
Candidates will be shortlist on the basis of their scored marks in written exam and Personal Interview.
How To Apply For GMCH Recruitment 2016:
- Aspirants have to go to the official website which is www.gmch.gov.in.
- Click ‘Vacancies’ option available in the menu bar.
- Choose the relevant job link and click on the ‘Download’ link.
- Applicants must fill the online application form with the mandatory details.
- Upload the digital images of their documents (if applicable).
- Hit the ‘Submit’ button to record the details.
- Take the print out of it and for further use
- Closing date to apply online mode: 30th November 2016
For full details you can visit the official notification link.
To fill online application click here