Gujarat Police Recruitment 2016
Police Recruitment Board of Gujarat invites online application from eligible and qualified candidates to fill up 685 vacancies of SI & Other posts via Gujarat Police Recruitment 2016. Interested job seekers can submit an online application on or before the end date that is 17th November 2016.
Gujarat police is working with main objective to maintain peace in the state and to take action against any threat. Candidates who are willing to do job in police department should make online registration before the closing date.
Other details related to Gujarat Police Constable Vacancies such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, how to apply and important dates are depicted below.
Organization Name: Police Recruitment Board of Gujarat
No. of Posts: 685
Name of the posts: Sub Inspector and Others
Gujarat Police Vacancy Details:
|Name of the posts||No. of Posts|
|Unarmed Police Sub Inspector (Male)||147|
|Un-Armed Police Sub Inspector (Female)||73|
|Armed Police Sub Inspector (Male)||124|
|Intelligence Officer (Male)||40|
|Intelligence Officer (Female)||19|
|Un-Armed Assistant Police Sub Inspector (Male)||134|
|Un-Armed Assistant Police Sub Inspector (Female)||66|
|Assistant Intelligence Officer (Male)||55|
|Assistant Intelligence Officer (Female)||27|
Those candidates wanted to apply for the Gujarat police jobs they must have Graduation Degree passed.
- General categories candidates: 165 cms
- Reserved categories candidates: 162 cms
- Candidate’s age must be above 18 years as on the mention date.
- Relaxation in upper age will be given to the reserved category as per the organization rules and regulations.
Aspirants need to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- though online process.
- Physical Standards,
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Objective & Written Test
Instructions to Apply for Gujarat police Jobs:
- Candidates who possess the essential qualification and want to apply can follow department website that is police.gujarat.gov.in and ojas.gujarat.gov.in to make online registration.
- All the entries made by the candidates should be accurate and relevant as per requirement. Applicants take help from user instructions before going to fill the online application. If any Application find with wrong details that can lead to cancellation.
- Upload the latest photograph, signature or others documents if required and submit the completed application. Take a print out for further reference.
Opening date of online links to submit application: 28th October 2016
Closing date of receiving of online application: 17th November 2016
Candidates who are in search of government jobs can check daily updates of new job openings or like our Facebook page and we will update all the recruitment updates on your timeline.