IDBI Bank Recruitment 2016
Industrial Development Bank of India has published a vacancy notification titled as IDBI Bank Recruitment 2016 for the employment of 500 vacancies of Executive posts. Eligible and desirous candidates may apply and submit the online application form before the closing date.
The essential points of interest about IDBI Bank Recruitment 2016 such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc. detailed below by the team members of allgovtjobs.in
Industrial Development Bank of India
Name of the post:
No. of Vacancies:
500 vacant seats
Candidates should have possessed Graduation Degree from a recognized university or Institute.
The candidate’s maximum age limits should be below 25 years as on 10th October 2016. Upper age limits are relaxed as following:
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen:5 years
- Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir: 5 years
A fixed remuneration of Rs. 17000 – 20000/- per month will be given to those applicants who will be appointed on posts.
The assortment of contestants participating under IDBI Bank Recruitment shall be based upon their performance in Online Test and Personal Interview.
|FOR ALL OTHERS||Rs. 700|
How to Apply?
- Candidates who are intrigued must seek the most recent opening by going by the official site that is idbi.com
- Thereafter surf “Career” tab to get the vacancies details.
- After, tap on “Online application for Admissions to IDBI Manipal School of Banking”
- Select the alternative of “APPLY ONLINE” that will open another page on PC screen.
- Enter every vital detail in the online application structure.
- Upload the attested copies of photograph and sign in the obliged arrangement and size.
- Then make the accommodation of the application expense.
- At last, weigh the filled in online application shape and tap on the submit catch to close it inside of given time period.
|Closing date to submit application form||30th November 2016|
|Date of Online Test at all centres||06th January 2017|
Check the Official Notification.