Railway Recruitment Cell Recruitment 2016
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) recently has published a recruitment notification as Railway Recruitment Cell Recruitment 2016 for filling up 2326 Apprentices various vacancies. Eligible Candidates may apply through prescribed application format on or before the Closing Date that is 30th November 2016.
For More Details Regarding the Railway Recruitment Cell Recruitment 2016 such as Age Limit, Qualification, Application Form Fee, How To Apply and other, must read in the below section.
RRC Recruitment 2016 Details:
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC)
Name Of The Posts:
Total Number Of Posts:
RRC Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
|Carriage & Wagon (Coaching) Wadi Bunder, Mumbai||258|
|Kalyan Diesel Shed||53|
|Kurla Diesel Shed||60|
|S&T Workshop, Byculla||59|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot||122|
|Electric Loco Shed, Bhusawal||80|
|Electric Locomotive Workshop, Bhusawal||118|
|Tmw Nasik Road||50|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot||28|
|Diesel Loco Shed||50|
|Electric Loco Shed, Ajni||48|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot||59|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot||103|
Applicants should be passed 10th class or Higher Educational Qualification with National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training from any certified board / Institution / University.
- Applicant’s age should be between 15 Years To 24 Years as on mentioned date that is 1st November 2016.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per railway government rules.
- Candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- as an application fees through the payment gateway integrated with the online application by using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking / SBI Challan etc.
- SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates are exempted from the fees.
Applicants will be selected on their Performance in Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and interview.
How To Apply For Railway Recruitment Cell Recruitment 2016:
- Applicants who are satisfying above framed eligibility norms they may go through the RRC website @ www.rrccr.com provided for filling ONLINE application
- On the bottom of the Page select the ONLINE/E-Application SRDPH link
- On selecting ONLINE Registration a Window will appear. Candidates may register with his/her name, mobile no. and E-mail ID and then enter.
- Aspirants will get one OTP (One Time Password) on his mobile no. immediately, which he may insert in the field “Insert OTP” of given window and then press on to on Register button
- Applicants must ensure that their Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate.
- Candidates are advised to fill an application form very carefully with all important details and upload their colour photograph.
- During submission of ONLINE application, a Registration Number will be issued to each application.
- Applicants must note down their Registration Number of further stages of recruitment process/correspondence with RRC concerned.
- At last, take print out of the application/acknowledgement for records
Last Date for Submission of online application: 30th November 2016
Check Here to Get more info about RRC Recruitment 2016 Notification.