RBI Recruitment 2016
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released an advertisement as RBI Recruitment 2016 in availability of 610 Assistant posts. Applicants who are willing to clutch this opportunity can apply through forwarding the RBI Online Application Form 2016 along with all requisite credentials Applicants who are willing to clutch this opportunity can apply through forwarding the RBI Application Form 2016 along with all requisite credentials, mentioned at the end of this page.
Applicants who are passionate about getting RBI Jobs can apply for RBI Jobs 2016 after getting knowledge from this page of allgovtjobs.in
Reserve Bank of India
No. of Vacancies
RBI Vacancy Qualifications Info:
For Officer Post, candidates should have possessed graduate degree or its equivalent qualification from recognized University Or Institute with minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ ST/ PWD) or an equivalent grade.
- The contestant’s age limits should not be less than 20 years and must be below of 28 years as on 8th November 2016.
- The upper age limits can get the relaxation in accordance with the instructions issued by the organization in case of reserved categories.
|Sr. No||Category||Charges||Amount (Approx)|
|01||SC/ ST/ PWD||Intimation Charges only||Rs. 50/-|
|02||GEN/ OBC||App. Fee including intimation charges||Rs. 450/-|
Candidates will get entitled an attractive salary package of Rs. 13150/- to Rs. 34990/- per month as per the rules plus other allowances as admissible from time to time.
RBI’s selection committee will hold Written Test followed by Interview for hiring the contestants for the positions.
How to apply for RBI Recruitment?
- Before going to apply, contestants need to visit to the official website that is rbi.org.in.
- Read the Recruitment Notification and click on “Apply online” link.
- Fill an online application form with all details carefully.
- Upload the required certificates/testimonials as required.
- Submit it within given time period.
Last Date to Apply: 28th November 2016
Applicants can check Official Link for more Details