UPSC CDS I 2016
Union public service commission is going to organise UPSC CDS I 2016 Exam on 5th February 2017. Candidates who possess essential qualifications are required to submit the online applications on or before 2nd December 2016.
Aspirants who are looking for a career in defence should apply for the examination and make a successful future with reputed profile and salary. Applicants should have a look on detailed advertisement to confirm their eligibility.
The entire details regarding to eligibility criteria, required qualifications, age limit, guidelines to apply are shaped on this web page by the team of allgovtjobs.in
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission
Name of the Examination: Combined Defence Services (CDS I – 2016)
UPSC Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Course||Seats Available|
|Indian Military Academy||200|
|Indian Naval Academy||45|
|Air Force Academy||32|
|Officers Training Academy (For Men)||225|
|Officers Training Academy (For Women)||11|
|Course Name||Qualifications||Age Limit|
|Indian Military Academy||Degree||Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1994 and not later than 1st January, 1999 only are eligible|
|Indian Naval Academy||Engineering Degree|
|Air Force Academy||Degree (with physics & mathematics at 10+2 level)||20 to 24 years as on 1st January 2018 i.e. born not earlier than 02nd January, 1994 and not later than 01st January, 1998 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 yrs. i.e. born not earlier than 02nd January, 1992 and not later than 01st January, 1998 only are eligible.|
|Officers Training Academy (For Men)||Degree of a recognized university or equivalent||Male candidates (married or unmarried) born not earlier than 2nd January, 1993 and not later than 1st January, 1999 only are eligible.|
|Officers Training Academy (For Women)||Unmarried women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 2nd January, 1993 and not later than 1st January, 1999.|
Candidates are required to pay Rs.200/- through online procedure by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card or deposit the amount in any branch of the SBI.
SC/ST/Female categories: NIL
- Written Examination
- Medical Examination
Instructions To Apply Online:
- Applicants have to visit official website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Go through the user guidelines before filling the online application form.
- Click on Part I registration and enter personal details. After submission aspirants will get unique registration ID.
- After it applicants are required to do Part – II registration. Pay the requisite fees through prescribed medium.
- Upload the digital image of recent photograph and signature.
- After submission take the print out of application form for further use.
- Last date for online registration: 2nd December 2016 till 6:00 PM
- Date of Examination (Tentative): 5th February 2017
Click here to read official notification
Click here to apply online