Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam has invited online application form for filling up the 853 Junior Engineer vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 20th November 2016. For more details regarding the educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are mentioned below…
UPJN Recruitment 2016 Notification:
Name of Organization: Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam (UPJN)
Name of the Posts: Engineers
Total No. of Posts: 853 posts
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|For Junior Engineer (Civil)||727|
|For Junior Engineer (Electrical / Mechanical)||126|
- Candidate’s upper age should not exceed 40 years.
- Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules of the organization applied on reserved category candidates.
Candidate Should Posses Degree In Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, from a recognized university.
- For the General & OBC Category: Rs. 600/-
- For the SC/ ST Category: Rs. 300/-
- Physically Handicapped Candidates are exempted from the Application Fee charges.
Candidates will be selected based on written and Interview.
How to Apply For Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016:
Candidates are required to visit the official site of the organization that is upjn.org to fill online application form with all necessary details. Apply Online at UP Jal Nigam website on or before 20th November 2016. Then after upload your scanned colour photo graph and signature if required then after submit it to and must get a printout of it for future use.
- Last Date to fill online application form: 20th November 2016
- Deadline for Payment of Fee Online: 20th November 2016
- Last Date to Pay the Fee Offline: 21st November 2016
- Tentative Exam Date: December 2016 OR January 2017
For further details on Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016 check the Official Link