AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2016
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur has disclosed an advertisement about AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2016 for the appointment of 56 Senior Resident posts.
Qualified and willing job seekers are welcomed in the organization to serve. Applicants who want to get this job opportunity should read here in the below-specified space about the AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2016 announcement.
Organization Name: All India Institute of Medical Sciences
No. of Vacancies: 56
Post Name: Senior Resident
AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancy 2016
|Name of the Posts||No. of posts|
|Community Medicine and Family Medicine||04|
|Obs. & Gynecology||02|
|Pulmonary Medicine & TB||02|
|Transfusion Medicine & Blood Bank||02|
|Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation||01|
Job hunters must have Degree of MBBS with MD/MS in relevant discipline from any well-recognized university/ Institution.
- Job searchers must have their age below of 33 years as on 31st December 2016.
- Relaxation up to 5 years is given to the SC/ST hopefuls and 3 years for OBC
- & OBC Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs. 1000/- and the SC & ST categories candidates are required to pay the application fee Charge as Rs. 800/-.
- Candidates must be paid through the Demand Draft or Pay Order in favour “Recruitment of AIIMS Jodhpur” which payable at Jodhpur.
Mode of Selection:
The selection will be made on the basis of Written Test / Interview.
Job seekers will get the salary under the pay scale as Rs. 9300 – 34800/ with GP Rs. 6600/- GP.
Instructions to Apply For AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment:
- Applicants should go to the official site that is www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in.
- Now go to ‘recruitment’ section from list available at the left side of home page.
- Choose ‘Recruitment Notices’ tab and go through appropriate advertisement.
- Press ‘apply online’ link and fill online application form with required detail.
- Upload your passport size photo and signature and pay fee.
- Press submit tab and take a hard copy of application form for future use.
Last Date to submit application form: 31st December 2016
To apply online Click here