AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2016
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh has issued recruitment notification for filling up 83 seats of Faculty Posts through AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2016 Notification. Eligible and well-qualified applicants need to apply and attend the organized walk-in.
All the details regarding the AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2016 advt, has well described in the below section candidates must read it carefully before going to apply for this recruitment process.
AIIMS Rishikesh Vacancies 2016 Details:
Name of the organization:
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh
Name Of Position:
No. Of Posts:
AIIMS Rishikesh Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Essential Qualification & Age Limit:
Candidates having graduation degree in Medical (MBBS) with registered in MCI and having their age below of 30 years may apply now for the AIIMS Rishikesh Vacancies 2016
Upper age relaxation will applicable as per government rules for the reserved category candidates.
|All others||Rs. 1000/-|
|Physical Handicapped / PWD||NIL|
Applicants will be selected through the process followed by the Interview.
Once aspirants will get selected for the applied post they will start getting the salary package of Pay scale Rs 15600 – 39100 + Grade pay Rs 5400 + NPA.
How to apply for AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment:
- Candidates should go to the Official site of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences that is www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in.
- Then aspirants need to follow ‘News & Events’ section and choose ‘Walk in Interview for the post of _____ in the Different’ link.
- By selecting the above said link a new page will be opened having ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Candidates need to fill up the online application form after selecting the above mentioned link.
- Aspirants may click on the ‘Eligibility Criteria’ link to read the instructions.
- Contenders have to fill application form with entire details carefully and attach scanned or Xerox copies of all documents.
- Candidates need to submit the filled application form completed in all aspects on or before the end date.
- In the last step aspirants should get a printed copy of it for future reference.
Closing date to submit online application form: 18th December 2016