Air India Ltd Recruitment 2016
Air India Limited has liberated a notification titled as Air India Ltd Recruitment 2016 for filling up 150 vacancies of Pilots positions. The Air India Limited (AIL) is looking for bright and energetic Indian National young boys and girls to join itself as Pilot for its immediate on a fixed term engagement, for an initial period of five years and to maintain a wait list for future requirements
Eligible and interested applicants can apply against these jobs on or before the closing date. More important details of Air India Ltd Recruitment 2016 such as eligibility standard, mode of selection, pay scale, how to apply, important dates etc. are available on this page of allgovtjobs.in
Name of the Organization:
Air India Limited
Name of Position:
Air India Limited Vacancy Details:
|Category||No. of Posts|
Job seekers should have Current CPL/ATPL issued by DGCA, Medical Fitness Certificates, and Instrument rating on A320 aircraft, Valid A-320 Endorsement may apply online now.
Job seekers age must be below 45 years as on 14th December2016.
Candidates will get the upper age Relaxation up to 5 years in case of SC/ST and 3 years in case of OBC categories.
Application Fee Details:
|Category Name||Fee Details||How To Pay|
|For General||Rs. 3000/-||Fee will be deposited by demand draft drawn in favour of “AIR INDIA LTD” payable at Delhi|
|For Reserved||No Fee|
Eligible candidates would be required to go through a written test and Personal Interview to get selected for the applied posts.
- Selected job appliers for Sr. Trainee Pilots posts will get a good salary per month which is offered by Air India Limited.
- In the training period, the selected candidates will get an amount of Rs. 25000/- per month.
- After the successful completion of Training period, contenders will get Rs. 80000/- per month.
Instructions to Apply:
- Candidates who wish to apply, are advised to log on to Career Page of our Website that is www.airindia.in
- Aspirants must fill prescribed application form with entire details and attach photocopies of supporting testimonials for date of birth, caste, qualification, experience etc.
- Filled application form may wrap in an envelope and must be sent to below-given address before the last date.
General Manager (Personnel),
AirIndia Limited, Headquarters
Airlines House, 113,
Gurudwara Rakab Ganj Road,
End date to apply online: 14th December 2016
Get other details through Official Notice
Aspirants should apply online through this official link