DRDO Recruitment 2016
Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) invites online applications for the Scientist ‘F’ vacancies in the different department on various vacant posts. Online applications are required to be submitted on or before the end date. For further details regarding to the eligibility criteria, mode of selection, pay scale, instructions to apply and important dates are mentioned below.
Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO)
No. of Vacancies:
Candidate must hold at least First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Electrical Engineer/ Electronics & Communication Engineer/ IT Engineer/ Computer Sc & Engineer from a recognized University or Equivalent.
Candidate’s age must be under 50 years Relaxation in upper age will be applied as per Govt. rules.
Candidates have to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- through online mode. No fee for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates.
Applicants will be shortlisted for personal interview on the basis of Desirable Qualification / experience, Screening Test or any other method.
Contestants, who are applying for recruitment, will get impressive salary of Rs. 131100/- through supervisor of organization.
Instructions to Apply DRDO Recruitment:
- Candidates with essential academic records and skills need to submit the application through official website which is rac.gov.in
- Then aspirants have to follow ‘What’s New’ section and choose appropriate link of the post which you want to apply for.
- After reading all information completely applicants need to obtain application form by sending request to email address that is given below.
- After that contenders are required to fill it with required and mandatory details asking in the application form.
- Take a print out of the filled form for further use.
Last Date To Submit Application: 24th December 2016