Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2016
Gujarat High Court invites applications from the capable contenders for filling up the 112 Civil Judge vacancies. Well qualified and capable job hunters may apply for the Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2016 before the last date. Candidates who are looking for the Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2016 they can fill the online application form for various vacancies on the establishment of the Subordinate Courts in the State of Gujarat before 31st December 2016. More details are mention below…
Gujarat High Court
Name of Post:
No. of Vacancies:
Gujarat High Court Vacancy Qualification info:
Job searchers who have finished the graduation degree examination from any recognized Board/Institution are eligible to apply for Gujarat High Court jobs.
Age of the candidates should be in between age criteria required by the organization for the applied posts that is 18 years to 35 years. Relaxation in age to the deserving candidates will be applied on the basis of Govt. rules and regulations.
Application Fee Details:
- Job seekers may submit the decided application fee if they belongs to the General category required to pat Rs. 500/- and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST and other category candidates
- Payment of fee will be deposited either through online mode only.
Selection of the job hunters will be done through the process of written exam followed by the Interview.
After selection job seekers will get the handsome salary package as Rs. 27,700/- to Rs. 44,850/- per month by the organization as mention in the above table.
How to Apply:
- Applicants who are satisfying above eligibility norms they have to go through online registration process.
- First of all keen aspirants need to visit official site of Gujarat High Court which is hc-ojas.guj.nic.in or www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in
- Then applicants are required to hit on ‘Recruitment’ tab that is available left side on the home page.
- Now, on next page aspirants have to hit on ‘Detailed Advertisement for Recruitment to the Post of ________’ link and read all details.
- After that contenders are required to select “Apply Online” link which is visible left upper corner.
- Fill an ONLINE Application form with all your details and upload scanned photograph and signature.
- After filling form, check it once before submitting and press on to submit button
- At last, take printout of online application for future use.
Closing Date Of Submitting Application Form: 31st December 2016