Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017
Karnataka State Police has declared a job notification as Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017 to recruit high profile and deserving aspirants on Total 1203 Group A, B and C Jobs. Job finders can snatch this opportunity to build and enhance their career in the government sector and apply by submitting the Online Application on or sooner than the due date of closing. Acquire more knowledge from the below section.
Other fitting insights about Karnataka Police Recruitment, for example, qualification, age limit, choice procedure, pay points of interest, application charges, how to apply and so on are being given here by the group of allgovtjobs.in
Name of the Organization:
Karnataka State Police
Group A, B and C
No. of Vacancies:
KSP Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|1.||Group A Technical||63|
|3.||KPSC Group C Technical||298|
Applicants thinking to apply against these jobs should have done 10+2 Examination pass or degree in any discipline or its equivalent qualification from a known board and possess good records in his academics.
The selection methodology shall comprise of the following stages:
- Physical Endurance Test,
- Physical Standard Test,
- Written Examination
- Medical Examination
Candidates belonging to the General category should be less than 35 years. Upper age limits will be relaxed for reserved candidates as following:
- For SC,ST,CAT-01,2A,2B,3A & 3B category: 37 years
- For Tribal category: 40 years
- Candidates who are going to fill Karnataka Police Application form and belong to 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B categories they have to submit application fee of Rs. 125/-
- For other category: Rs. 300/-
- Contenders who belong to SC/ ST/ CAT-01/ ST need to pay Rs. 25/- as application fee.
Procedure to Apply?
- Candidates can apply by visiting the official website of the organization at www.ksp.gov.in.
- Then after carefully read the whole instructions and details mentioned in the notification and then start to fill the online application form through the ‘Current recruitment’ section and Select the “Police Recruitment – 2017” link to apply online.
- Enter the required details in.
- Upload soft copies of the signature and photo.
- On completion of all sections in online application form, click on the submit button.
- Take a physical copy of filled in form for future reference.
Last date to apply online: 15th January 2017
Aspirants may get other details about Karnataka Police Recruitment from Official Link