Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2016
Maharashtra police has issued a commercial notice as Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2016 for the appointment of Various Posts. Intrigued occupation seekers who are searching for Maharashtra Police opening 2016 may apply by sending their application form till the last date.
Advanced who are interested to apply must read full insight in regards to Maharashtra Police Law officer vacancies 2016 qualification required, scale of pay, selection process, how to apply and important dates are framed below on this page.
Name of the posts:
Maharashtra Police Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Location||No. of Post|
|Law Officer Group B||05|
The aspirants who are eager to apply against Maharashtra Police jobs openings must have done Law officer Applications invite from the candidates who have Graduation degree in law (LLB) or equivalent qualification from recognized Institution or University.
Job hunter age should be lies below of 60 years as on 30th November 2016.
The selected candidates will get Rs. 15000/- per month for the posts of Law Officer Group B & for the Law Officer Posts salary will be Rs. 12000/- per month.
The determination of employment contenders will be carried out on the premise of the execution of their Physical Efficiency Test (PET) / Written exam and Personal interview.
Instructions to Apply For Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates, who are petitioning this post, may download the application structure visit the authority site which is www.mahapolice.gov.in
- And then follow the link mention as Police Recruitment 2016 online Application Form’.
- Now choose link ‘Here To Download File’ and after that.
- Candidates should fill up the downloaded application form with required information.
- Attached your recent photograph in prescribed format along with copies of certificates
- Then after put it in an envelope and send it to the mentioned address below
Special Inspector General of Police
Nashik Range Gadkari Chowk
Nashik – 422002
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 21st December 2016
Click here to read official notice