MPMKVVCL Bhopal Recruitment 2017
Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited has released an advertisement as MPMKVVCL Bhopal Recruitment 2017 for filling up 502 vacant seats of Line Attendant Posts. The applicants can get more details from the below section. On getting details, candidates can apply by remitting the application form through the online mode only.
The applicants must check the information concerning with MPMKVVCL Bhopal Recruitment 2017 such as education, selection process, how to apply, last date to submit application etc. through the below section of this page of allgovtjobs.in
Name of Organization:
Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited
Name of Post:
No. of Vacancies:
502 Vacant Seats
Candidates holding Diploma in ITI and also 10th passed from a recognized board / college may apply.
- Job seekers age must be below of 40 years as on 1st August 2016.
- Applicants will get the upper age relaxation as per the organization if they belong to the reserved category.
The selection methodology shall consist of Online Technical Test for final selection of deserving aspirants.
|Category||Amount of Fee||Mode of Payment|
|Candidates from UR/OBC category of MP and candidates of all categories of other states||Rs. 1000/-||Through Madhya Pradesh Online Kiosks and the payment can be made in cash at Kiosk.|
|SC/ST category of MP domicile||Rs. 800/-|
|MP Online portal charges||Rs.60/-|
Contestants shall get the salary band of monthly pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200/- with the grade pay of Rs. 1800/-.
How to Apply?
- Apply online from official website that is www.mpcz.co.in or www.mponline.gov.in
- Follow ‘civil service’ link given at top menu bar.
- Thereafter go for ‘MPKVV’ tab and then choose tab ‘MPKVV BHOPAL’.
- Click on “Apply Online” link and start filling the online application form
- Upload educational documents, scanned recent passport size photograph & digital signature in provided space.
- Then submit the application fee through proper channel.
- Close online application on or before the closing date.
Remind able dates:
Final date of submission of online application: 04th January 2017
For more detailed information check this Official Notification